PDA

View Full Version : Offline Saves GONE!

LDataKiller
10-03-2010, 05:24 AM
I share an internet connection and cannot always use it because of this.
When I try to play the game offline, All my saves are gone. It says something about steamcloud keeping my saves.

Answer me this, who in their right mind would want to keep their saves on the internet? A backup on the internet would be ok as sometimes pc's mess up, but when I don't have the internet, I don't want to lose all my saves.

BTW, when I try to play offline, the game will launch, but when I press to play, I never get past the loading screen, yet with an internet connection, there is no problem. Explain ATARI!!!

flava_clown
10-03-2010, 08:50 AM
When I try to play the game offline, All my saves are gone. It says something about steamcloud keeping my saves.

try to disable steamcloud for this game, if you don't need/use it.

about the other question... well, you should ask in the official forum (http://www.bladekitten.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=11) as i don't expect an answer from an atari/krome official here in the forum.

chris_fowler_
10-04-2010, 07:49 AM
I share an internet connection and cannot always use it because of this.

Answer me this, who in their right mind would want to keep their saves on the internet? A backup on the internet would be ok as sometimes pc's mess up, but when I don't have the internet, I don't want to lose all my saves.

BTW, when I try to play offline, the game will launch, but when I press to play, I never get past the loading screen, yet with an internet connection, there is no problem. Explain ATARI!!!

I will investigate this tomorrow for you and get back to you if there is an easy fix or if we're patching it

Amander
10-09-2010, 11:17 AM
I am having the same problem. When I'm offline, my saves are not there. This sucks and defeats Steamcloud.