PDA

View Full Version : Play this on your xbox 360

Coolbeans210
10-04-2010, 04:47 AM
Is there any way that I can play Dead Rising 2 on my Xbox 360?Because I was thinking that I could somehow get Dead Rising 2 on my Xbox because of games for windows live.:confused::confused:

P1X3L
10-04-2010, 04:54 AM
You have to buy it for your Xbox 360. Games for Windows Live and Xbox Live isn't the same thing, just similar.

TehCoffeeRobber
10-04-2010, 11:25 AM
You know, I hold this guy in higher respect than those complaining about boss difficulty.

Now, OP, if you are planning on buying it for the 360, I suggest you don't. There are tonnes less zombies, choppy frame rate and horrible graphics. My brothers brought the PS3 version and it looks horrible, totally unenjoyable. Not to mention the 10-15 second loading times. I suggest you push through the GFWL stuff and enjoy the better version of the game.

DarkOneX
10-04-2010, 05:51 PM
You know, I hold this guy in higher respect than those complaining about boss difficulty.

Now, OP, if you are planning on buying it for the 360, I suggest you don't. There are tonnes less zombies, choppy frame rate and horrible graphics. My brothers brought the PS3 version and it looks horrible, totally unenjoyable. Not to mention the 10-15 second loading times. I suggest you push through the GFWL stuff and enjoy the better version of the game.

totally agree, plus once you beat it you can fire up the trainer to have even more fun. So glad I cancelled my ps3 preorder and got it for pc.

GrimCW
10-04-2010, 06:20 PM
You have to buy it for your Xbox 360. Games for Windows Live and Xbox Live isn't the same thing, just similar.

similar in it functions as the same account and merges achievements/scores, dissimilar in that M$'s plans to overtake the market failed miserably and the game versions are like trying to play the PS3 version on the 360 :p

tbh i'm buying PC now since i have the rig (3 actually) and i know the workings of GFWL already :)
not to mention the mostly good hype on the PC version actually having worthwhile bragging rights for a change (vs gimped gameplay "balancing" that most GFWL titles get)

but if you up there (The OP not the quoted) want it on the 360, ya gotta buy the 360 version at the higher price, but IMO ya can't beat the PC price point on this.

RVAIS
10-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I got it for 360 and im happy not any issues that pc has.

PC

pros
-possible mods/trainers to take off time limit maybe a death match.
-claims of better graphics yet I havent seen a legit side by side comparision.

cons
-GFWL
-controller issues
-crashing issues
-no dlc

pros
-DLC
-no controller issues
-no crashing issues
-more likely to see patches (unconfirmed)

cons
-no mods
-possible lower quality graphics (less zombies)

wingers17
10-04-2010, 09:16 PM

PC

pros

cons
-GFWL
-controller issues
-crashing issues
-no dlc

pros
-DLC
-no controller issues
-no crashing issues

cons
-no mods

Great list, some PC people have very low sound:(

Zyphron
10-04-2010, 09:20 PM
How are there 'Controller Issues'?

I played Dead Rising 1 all the way through on xbox, and I am loving the ability to play it on PC the second time. Guns are actually worthwhile because you can AIM...

My friend said it best: "If you have ever had the pleasure of using a keyboard and a mouse to play a first person shooter, playing the same game with a gamepad is like going to second base while wearing mittens: I don't see the point and I don't understand why other people like it."

VividNinjaScar
10-04-2010, 09:34 PM

PC

pros

cons
-GFWL
-controller issues
-crashing issues
-no dlc

pros
-DLC
-no controller issues
-no crashing issues

cons
-no mods

Listing cons that you don't even know are really cons, as you haven't played it on the PC. Nice.

GFWL isn't a con. Not that many people are crashing or having controller issues, just a few. No DLC? You mean the preorder stuff? Ah well, that counts. We should get some later though, possibly.

As for the 360 pros, who the ♥♥♥♥ said it was more likely to be patched? You even say unconfirmed, why bother listing it at all? Why not mention the horrible loading times on the consoles?

PhamousVegas
10-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Relax Ninja, he's just the average console boi.
Not worth wasting your time on him.

I was going to make my own Pros/Cons list, but I couldn't think of any pros for Console so I gave up...

BC2 Cypher
10-04-2010, 10:36 PM
lol that one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

lol

really?

dig1tal_cha0s
10-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Ha my comment got deleted. Ok I was mean but please do some research or at least read the packaging the game came in before posting.