PDA

View Full Version : so mutch critics

nightside187
10-07-2010, 05:00 PM
I was looking to buy this game i mostly always buy my game on pc cause i have a very capable computer but should i rent or buy this 1 on xbox 360 seem to have so mutch trouble whit the port ?

zerrok
10-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Theres not really that many problems, I have none for starters.

Most of them are just moaning about their controllers not working and my wired controller works fine.

You should get it on PC, its much better then the console version graphics wise and all that.

dig1tal_cha0s
10-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Plus pc has WAY more zombies.

zerrok
10-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Plus pc has WAY more zombies.

Well actually this is just speculation and I haven't seen it offically stated anywhere, the xbox version should have the same amount of zombies, just poorly rendered in the background to save power.

Imlunch
10-08-2010, 07:52 AM
Rent then if you like buy the Xbox version, the PC version is a little more like russian roulette ATM you may luck out like zerrok has, there are a lot of people with real issues with this game. You have been warned.

By all means spin the wheel.

Dwapook
10-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Eh.. There's an issue with people who don't have games for windows live installed on their computer, they have to install it seperately.. My wife had this issue..

Wireless controllers don't work with the game, someone posted a quick little fix for it that I've been using with no problems.

I've been taking my time with the game so I can't give you a good opinion on length.. I bought 2 copies of the game and have no regrets though!

HylianTheBlade
10-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Theres not really that many problems, I have none for starters.

Most of them are just moaning about their controllers not working and my wired controller works fine.

You should get it on PC, its much better then the console version graphics wise and all that.

i bought it 2 days ago and it won't launch, and i have downloaded windows live separately and already have a account there. I CAN NOT PLAY THE GAME. it isn't just controller issues.

it says it can't connect to live and that i should check my internet connection.

Verruna
10-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Don't base any of your thoughts on purchasing the game off the steam forums, only advice i can give you.

Lemming Jesus
10-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Base your thoughts on purchasing the game off the Steam forums. It's always better to wait and see than to lose money you'll never get back. You can always wait for a sale.