PDA

View Full Version : When is square going to fix this game this is bs

Soulvoid1
10-07-2010, 10:52 PM
the lobbys are all messed up all the time the matchmaking sucks balls if they expect people to keep playing this game they need to fix this ♥♥♥♥ing mess of a game and fix really soon or most of us r going to want a refund

TimedParadox
10-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Haha, never, buddy.

Zearus
10-07-2010, 11:52 PM
the lobbys are all messed up all the time the matchmaking sucks balls if they expect people to keep playing this game they need to fix this ♥♥♥♥ing mess of a game and fix really soon or most of us r going to want a refund
Refer to here. This is the best thing the community can do for now.

Soulvoid1
10-08-2010, 04:25 AM
The thing is that i really like this game and i've supported square soft since FF1 yes that means i'm old as dirt but they havent even made an effort to patch front mission for any of its many flaws. i know that there are alot of people that bought this and wish that they had not. i also know that im not the only one that sick and tired of waiting 20 minutes to play a five minute round. so i ask that square enix plz fix this and if not this will be the square enix game that i buy for my PC or any of my home systems.

Zearus
10-08-2010, 04:37 AM
The thing is that i really like this game and i've supported square soft since FF1 yes that means i'm old as dirt but they havent even made an effort to patch front mission for any of its many flaws. i know that there are alot of people that bought this and wish that they had not. i also know that im not the only one that sick and tired of waiting 20 minutes to play a five minute round. so i ask that square enix plz fix this and if not this will be the square enix game that i buy for my PC or any of my home systems.

Crap, I neglected to actually provide a Link to what I was referring to lol! I've created a steam group for FME to focus on gathering and encouraging people to play together.

Here's the thread for specifics:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1483495
more importantly here's the group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FMEC

Boiller
10-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Haha, never, buddy.

^this

dont support console ports, they have proven to be the most glaring 'fondle and forget' of all pc games. they will not patch the game, period. same thing evvvvvery time.

the people who made fm 1-3 or w/e are not the ones who ported this game. it doesnt work that way, its kind of like thinking 'ah henry ford he knows how to make a car'' he doesnt make them anymore.
they did the port as a cheap and easy way to get your money. they dont care, your money is now their money, and they will spend it on drugs