PDA

View Full Version : Reset stats LC:ATGOL

FatFewl
10-08-2010, 12:11 PM
I of course am running the PC version of the game if that makes a difference?

How can I reset my stats so that I can collect all the red skulls and weapon/health upgrades again?

Thanks.

neuromancer
10-09-2010, 08:03 AM
The only way I know of is to delete the save folder which is

Steam\userdata\12966920\35130

You'll have to restart the game from the beginning and you may have to temporarily disable Steam Cloud for it to work.

knapman
10-09-2010, 09:30 AM
i did this for playing coop with a mate, i wanted us to be on even ground rather than having a bunch of things already unlocked so i have one save for solo play and a second for coop play, just swap the save files around

while this is easy to do it would be nice for an in game option so when online play comes in you have the option to pick a clean game so there is more to do than simply rush to the exit

my folder number was different so u may want to just search for autosave.lcgolsave file within your userdata folder if you have trouble tracking it down

FatFewl
10-11-2010, 09:32 AM
thanks guys. yes the reason i wanted to know is becuase i was scared that when co-op comes out i would have all the guns and stuff already and my bro would have nothing. i also wanted to go around collecting everything with him.

aslong as i know its possible thats fine. cheers.