PDA

View Full Version : bonus

Croxino
10-11-2010, 03:57 PM
kinda forgot which NCsoft account i linked my GW account too, so i thought i'd buy it from steam since the key is all i need.
but now my real question is does the steam include the fire pet bonus?

kojimafox87
10-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Im not to sure but I would assume it would since all newer trilogy packs have it

Croxino
10-11-2010, 04:58 PM

just to warn you all it does not include the bonus pet.

Graywind
10-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Fire pet? you mean the Fire imp you can summon? I'm sure you can get it from the ingame store for a small price, I think it's about 2.99.

Gentle
10-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Do you mean the Igneous Summoning Stone?

Gentle

Samellain
11-17-2010, 06:32 PM
This thread is slightly old, but was never actually answered. Yes, the Trilogy offered on Steam includes the Igneous Summoning Stone to summon the fire imp. It also comes with all the bonus weapons and M.O.X. the golem hero (have to be level 10 and in Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, or Kamadan to obtain him).

Graywind
11-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Mox was a update with in the game. You can only get him if you have all three campains though.

Winterkid
11-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Just to add to this thread AND to be a bit helpful, MOX can be added to the Fellowship monument in your Hall of Monuments without needing a new hero armor set right away. SO once you get to Eye of the North and the Hall of Monuments, go for it.

You can also add Exotic pets you tame to the Fellowship monuments..

Like the Imperial Phoenix,
Black Moa
The Spider (Black Widow or the Moss Spider, I forget which)

DARKNIGHT
11-18-2010, 03:56 PM
Just to add to this thread AND to be a bit helpful, MOX can be added to the Fellowship monument in your Hall of Monuments without needing a new hero armor set right away. SO once you get to Eye of the North and the Hall of Monuments, go for it.

You can also add Exotic pets you tame to the Fellowship monuments..

Like the Imperial Phoenix,
Black Moa
The Spider (Black Widow or the Moss Spider, I forget which)

Its the black widow.