PDA

View Full Version : Online Play.....

KungFooGrip!
10-16-2010, 04:18 PM
I bought this game mostly for multiplayer. After finally getting it to work with the whole patch ordeal, I find that there are almost no players online.

Thats when I dont get the error about my version being wrong. I've read almost every thread in here, and haven't really seen an answer for this.

Is there a fix in the works, or is it just that there are no players?

Varth
10-16-2010, 04:23 PM
As now, there are only steam players, but many of them are having many kind of issues. Let's hope for some answers...

Krykira12
10-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Doesn't look like the multiplayer works at all even, this is so ♥♥♥♥ty. When you try to join ranked matches or anything, it says game version is out of date, etc.

What a ♥♥♥♥ing waste of money, should have just pirated this garbage ♥♥♥ game.

WarLokk1980
10-17-2010, 12:20 AM
Doesn't look like the multiplayer works at all even, this is so ♥♥♥♥ty. When you try to join ranked matches or anything, it says game version is out of date, etc.

What a ♥♥♥♥ing waste of money, should have just pirated this garbage ♥♥♥ game.

If you pirated the game you wouldn't be able to play online anyway as you need a CD-Key to play LIVE matches. There's no need for that attitude either. Piracy is a thorn in the side of the games industry and needs to be stamped out.

Psyknxftw
10-17-2010, 12:21 AM
The 2 times I tried to play online I always had a game instantly but I just cba playing online with the ♥♥♥♥ty mouse settings.

(If you move your mouse slowly your mouse doesnt move)

WarLokk1980
10-17-2010, 12:34 AM
The 2 times I tried to play online I always had a game instantly but I just cba playing online with the ♥♥♥♥ty mouse settings.

(If you move your mouse slowly your mouse doesnt move)

Have you tried using an Xbox 360 Controller yet? It's much better with 3rd person shooters IMO