PDA

View Full Version : A way to use the Mission Editor with the Steam Version

McSChwoartZ
10-18-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi,

this is my first post on this forum, so I hope you are glad that it's a problem solution to a niche game, a game which I like very much.

It's actually quite easy to get the Mission-Editor to work.
Open the missed.bat in your .../steam/steamapps/common/Iron Warriors/... directory with an editing tool. Copy the single line of command to the clipboard.

After that, open the builded.bat with an editing tool, and replace the single line there, with the one from the clipboard.

Start the game via steam, choose start editor and there it is.

The Buildings-Editor won't work then, but you can undo the procedure from above, and it will work again.

have fun and greets

McSChwoartZ

FubyDoo
11-27-2011, 08:20 PM
I left the builder in there as the second line.. this way if I want it..it loads right into it after editor.. Worked great..thanks for the heads up..

Also noticed..in the editor is a run level command that at first you may think does not work.. it does. This system works in modules it seems.. so when you hit run level. just hit the X to exit editor.. it will then load the level in the game.. strange I know.. but it still beats saving, exiting, loading game and then finding it and loading it again.. although in reality..you just did all that..:)