PDA

View Full Version : Has any pre-order this?

HAvOXZ
10-19-2010, 03:37 PM
Im thinking of pre-ordering from the ubisoft store but im not sure if i should just wait for it to come out on steam.

If you click the big bright blue pre-order button it say that it will download electronically does that mean it will go to steam or?

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_AU/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.220097400

ShadowXOR
10-19-2010, 06:34 PM
I would pre-order but I'm in the US and it's not showing up on Steam. Since it's a digital download it doesn't really matter if we pre-order or not.

rustydog
10-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Pre-ordered today via direct2drive

JayShadow
10-22-2010, 08:53 AM
Unless they include something extra or have a discount I usually don't pre-order stuff. Plus in this case I'm really just curious to see if it ever shows up on North American Steam before it's released.

Riksta
10-23-2010, 01:17 AM
I usually only pre-order on Steam to be able to have the content download prior to it unlocking, that way at unlock time I don't have to wait for the download to be able to play, given my slowish (by world standards) internet.

I'm disappointed there is not "purchase now" option to be able to do this at the moment, just notification that the game will unlock on Oct 28th.

Anyone got any heads up on pricing for BGT? Very very keen (was a fan of the Ship), and whether we can get the content before unlock so I don't need to wait a day and a half for it to download once I've purchased it to be able to play?

Cedge
10-23-2010, 04:02 AM
Anyone got any heads up on pricing for BGT?

It's 5 bucks. :)

No word on preloading, but it's worth noting that in general, most Steam releases don't offer pre-launch pre-loading.

Riksta
10-23-2010, 06:59 AM
Cheers, at that price I'll definitely be grabbing it :)

All good with the preload, will just have to wait until after work on release day to do the buy, let it download overnight and play the night after!