PDA

View Full Version : Mouse/cursor issues in D3. Tech help plz

ambobick
10-20-2010, 03:24 PM
When I start the game, the in-game cursor shows up during the prodution screens, but it won't move. I can Left-click to exit the production menus, so I know it works. Also, I can see the in-game start menu buttons highlight as if the cusor is rolling over them, but the cursor itself does not move. Has anyone else had this problem? how can I fix it?

spyre
10-21-2010, 08:45 AM
Change your system DVI scaling back to the default.

markos
10-29-2010, 04:46 AM
I have similar problem. After first turn, right mouse click doesn't work. For example, I cannot see caracter info screen of AI units which is very annoying because I do blind attack. Did anyone have/solve this problem?

Larrythebomb500
12-22-2010, 09:31 AM
I have similar problem. After first turn, right mouse click doesn't work. For example, I cannot see character info screen of AI units which is very annoying because I do blind attack. Did anyone have/solve this problem?

Yes i have this issue as well after 2 battles i cant right click anymore for info so it makes it very annoying to have to quit and load up the game again. sigh they really need to add some stuff to this game stat it looks beautiful, and i can see myself haveing hours of fun, They need to add the ability to choose your starting hero and be able to have more than just a set number of races on certain maps so im hoping for more for this game i wouldn't mind paying for a cheap DLC if it meant more maps and customization.