PDA

View Full Version : Logitech G19 and Black ops

el3issa
10-23-2010, 10:05 AM
i was wondering if this keyboard from logitech G19 which has LCD Screen ,will it be able to show score-board in cod black ops same as in BFBC2 ????

like here in this pic

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll91/el3issa/Foto0044.jpg

Demidekidasu
11-14-2010, 03:11 PM
Now that would be nice indeed.

I have a G19 myself but am a little dissapointed with the seemingly small number of games that utilize it's features...

BTW, whereabouts could I get that BFBC2 app from?

SlimChicken
12-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Hey Demidekidasu,

The display for BadCompany2 on the G19 is not a seperate app, it is included in BC2. When you start the game the image and your stats are displayed on your keyboard.

It would be amazing to have this for BlackOps aswell but as it is not included as part of the game we will have to rely on someone making a 3rd party app.

WVRockstar
12-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Hey Demidekidasu,

The display for BadCompany2 on the G19 is not a seperate app, it is included in BC2. When you start the game the image and your stats are displayed on your keyboard.

It would be amazing to have this for BlackOps aswell but as it is not included as part of the game we will have to rely on someone making a 3rd party app.

Then VAC bans you for using a hack, mod, and console unlocker.

xel0x
12-06-2010, 11:17 PM

so wait, how is this a "hack and console unlocker" ?? wot da

smothersinch
12-07-2010, 05:57 AM

VAC won't ban you for this. Also, last time I checked there were no addons available for Black Ops. Google "g15mods". First result is the site you want.

One last thing. Razer > Logitech

Demidekidasu
12-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Hey Demidekidasu,

Cheers, I hadnt noticed it before for some reason! lol

habitats
12-21-2010, 06:32 AM
BC2 app was amazing. It contained a lot more stats than the scoreboard did - lol.

ziggo0
12-21-2010, 06:39 AM
BC2 app was amazing. It contained a lot more stats than the scoreboard did - lol.

Sad to say it but DICE actually gave it ♥♥♥♥ when it came to the PC - sometimes. I hope BF3 gets the same love at least.

Andrenaline
12-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Yeah, an App will be great, Logitech will sell a lots of g19, and same for Activision with the Black Ops. If they are smart, it will release a patch for it.

djmidknight
12-24-2010, 01:04 PM
to be honest it would be nice to have more apps availible for the G19.

also razer makes awesome mouses but their keyboards seem to be lacking I would take a logitech or microsoft one over razer if I had to buy one.
oh wait I did and although I love my mouse I took the keyboard back

Staticenz
12-24-2010, 02:37 PM
VAC won't ban you for this. Also, last time I checked there were no addons available for Black Ops. Google "g15mods". First result is the site you want.

Razer keyboards are garbage.

I'm starting to question their mice now too.. I've owned several of them and I used to be a big fan.. But these past few years have been less than stellar for Razer mice.

Always default back to my logitech.

SpecialKLSX
01-18-2011, 11:52 AM

Well that's all speculative. If you want to spend $80 USD for a mouse that looks like you chopped off a childs ♥♥♥♥♥ and added a cord, feels like it was made from the same plastic they use for legos, and will fall apart at the first dropping onto a carpetd floor. Yes, Razer makes a better mouse.

As for Keyboards, it takes them $130 USD to make a better keyboard than either offerings Logitech has that have LCD screens.

Ylsid
01-18-2011, 12:17 PM
Well that's all speculative. If you want to spend $80 USD for a mouse that looks like you chopped off a childs ♥♥♥♥♥ and added a cord, feels like it was made from the same plastic they use for legos, and will fall apart at the first dropping onto a carpetd floor. Yes, Razer makes a better mouse.

As for Keyboards, it takes them $130 USD to make a better keyboard than either offerings Logitech has that have LCD screens.
Tsk tsk, what about the Cyborg range?