10-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi, Im thinking of buying this game and i need to know if this game is dead

Xirix
10-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi, Im thinking of buying this game and i need to know if this game is dead

*crickets*

Kraszus
10-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Just resubbed to the game and enjoying it :)

jeffreydean1
10-31-2010, 09:20 AM
Ask on the official forums. This BOARD is dead, not the game itself.

gonzolo
11-03-2010, 06:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDfyCPYbH4I that's a lot of players, imo !
Not quite a WoW level of attendees, but still !

Kind Regards
Gonzolo
Ron Glass (in-game)

rixk
11-06-2010, 05:19 AM
Ask on the official forums. This BOARD is dead, not the game itself.

Their forums isn't very good reflection of the state of the game either. It is just ego-wars battleground for players, who have already "left the game". That means, that 4-chan generation has invaded their forums with their silly pictures.

While the community in game is one of the best, which has a lot to do with the moderation of global help-channel etc with the presence of GMs. The community on their forums is one of the worst for exactly the opposite, lack of moderation and letting every sensible thread be overwhelmed by all the trashtalk.

Pvthudson01
11-07-2010, 05:28 PM
That YouTube video sums up all that is wrong with the game.

2 handed melee owns the day and guns are pointless

Daryn
11-15-2010, 12:28 PM
I was also thinking of sub'in to this game. It looks kinda cool.

PhellAsleep
11-15-2010, 02:47 PM
I actually bought the game off Steam like 1 year ago but could not bring myself to invest more time after I tried the free trial. I really like the idea of guns in a game, but the realities of having to balance guns(ranged) with melee combat is always disappointing.

Maybe someone will find a way to make a decent MMO that focuses on just ranged combat, so that firearms will stop feeling like waterguns and baseball bats will stop being the finger of God.

Maybe Interplay's Fallout MMO will be good.

scorpio0666
12-09-2010, 08:03 AM
It's not dead. Been playing since release and have only taken one break from it. It still seems populated as ever.