PDA

View Full Version : Difference between free version

Ggd07_
10-26-2010, 02:56 PM
What is the difference between this, and the free version I can download and play?

Is it the same thing with more heroes or something ?

Are the two connected ?

sciss0rz
10-26-2010, 02:58 PM
You need to mention what game you're talking about. ;)

fatpat268
10-26-2010, 02:58 PM
What are you talking about?

Ggd07_
10-26-2010, 03:10 PM
My God... My Mistake, So sorry, I haven't been sleeping in the last 24 hours..

I was talking about League of Legends: Clash of Fates.

Damn, so sorry =D ...

I guess I must have been opened General Steam Discussion and the Game's forum at once and didn't see where I was posting....

:(

PS: League of Legends, not Legend, moved to the wrong forum..

DinoThrasher
10-26-2010, 07:41 PM
I've heard the difference is the free version gives you nothing to start out, while the bought version of Steam lets you start of with certain champions and runes already pre-bought.

So essentially the difference is one is stand-alone, and one is cemented permanently to Steam, since you can just spend however much the Steam version costs in the store on the free version and get the exact same stuff without the hassle of Steam.

Ragderal
10-26-2010, 08:05 PM
20 additional playable Champions
4 powerful Summoner Runes
$10.00 of Riot Points for use in the store
Goth Annie skin, exclusive to the Digital Collector's Edition
Source (https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/order/index)

Ggd07_
10-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the info :)

But for example, if I buy this, will I be able to play with my already registered account ?

mcnichoj
11-02-2010, 09:59 AM

But for example, if I buy this, will I be able to play with my already registered account ?Yes, just install/logon to the Steam version with your account and make sure you got all the content, then feel free to switch back to the non-Steam version.

Prozon
11-08-2010, 10:19 AM

But for example, if I buy this, will I be able to play with my already registered account ?

Yes, when you have installed the game from steam just logon with your old account, go to the riot store and write in the CD-key you get with steam, then all the champions, runes and riot points will be added too your old account :)

Ggd07_
11-10-2010, 01:03 PM
And it doesn't matter what account you have?

Because I registered a US account, since all my friends play with US accounts. They told me more ppl are in there