PDA

View Full Version : Infinite golden key glitch

kaichanti
10-26-2010, 11:28 PM
Ok so heading east of the Rich Cabin's Cabins for the Rich, you'll eventually come across a gate that leads to a Wizard's Garden (Demon Caverns are to the North of the gate). Once inside there's this enemy that is half cow half kangaroo...thing and I noticed every time I came back to this section you were able to kill it over and over again (Roughly level 14-15 for the area).

This beast drops a Gold Treasure Chest key every time you kill it. Makes a cheap and easy way to open all those pesky chests for 'Why is it you never have a key for these things?!"

:3 Happy looting!
~Kai

Snufkin
10-27-2010, 05:55 PM
That's not the only one.

There's a monster southeast of the demon camp, near the water (next to some rainbow vines.) It also drops infinite golden keys, and it's only level 7 or so.

Delicieuxz
10-27-2010, 06:09 PM
Damn, I gotta find this before they change it!! (That is, if it's not intentional)

Delicieuxz
10-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Where exactly is the Wizard's Garden? East of the Rich Cabins is a swamp, and then a ravine. Is the garden East of the Haunted Forest?

I haven't found a Wizard's Garden, but I found a Wizard's Tower East of the Haunted Forest region, though haven't located the monster you described.

Mcgreag
10-28-2010, 01:32 AM
The garden is up left from the tower.
Another good way to get keys if you are high level is unicorns. While they won't drop one every single time they have a very high drop rate and there are a lot of them.