PDA

View Full Version : America's Army 3 Version 3.0.8.1 Released!

[AACM] Phoenix
10-28-2010, 01:15 PM
The latest update to America's Army 3 is now available through Steam and the Deploy Client. Version 3.0.8.1 features fixes and tweaks, many of which came from your suggestions. For the full release notes list, please see http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=320740 (http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=320740).

What are you waiting for Soldier? Get your copy of America's Army 3 version 3.0.8.1 NOW!

wazups 2x
10-28-2010, 06:08 PM
Hmm... I just might give it a try. That's a lot of fixes/changes.

I think you guys would have been better off just releasing a whole new game considering the amount of work you've had to put into AA3 patches. :)

[AACM] Phoenix
10-28-2010, 06:38 PM
I sort of understand where you're coming from, but I disagree. Every game has patches and some you wait forever to see. At least AA keeps pushing them out quickly and regularly. The game is far better than when it was first released.

Give it another shot, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Trashcantoy
10-28-2010, 07:09 PM
are the steam achievements finally fixed aswell? :P or was that done earlier?

bleh guess ill have to check it out by installing the game again.. only played at launch

Retailnothx
10-28-2010, 07:54 PM
I didn't played the game since AA2 :D

gonna give it a try

Coe
10-28-2010, 11:04 PM
are the steam achievements finally fixed aswell? :P or was that done earlier?

bleh guess ill have to check it out by installing the game again.. only played at launch
Should be fixed ;)

I didn't played the game since AA2 :D

gonna give it a try
Enjoy AA3, I know you'll like it :)

Bombenleger
10-30-2010, 04:25 PM
hmmmm i gave it a try
i tried the training to test the achievements who "should be fixed" and nothing.
ok multiplayer i thought.after a few minutes of running around the server crashed or something :D
every1 i saw was running against a wall. lol
imo itīs still the same crap.

execunlimited
01-31-2011, 12:43 PM
For taking the stupid call of duty arcade type people's insults and delivering a Awesome game, i think [AACM] Phoenix and Coe deserve a forum rep+ :D
surprised you guys have not got any.

**edit** Woa, pheonix has alot of reps.. and i cant rep+ Coe for some reason, Keep it up though, guys :D

dementedlullaby
01-31-2011, 05:56 PM
Perhaps I shall give it a third and final try.