PDA

View Full Version : How do I leave a game

Platysma
10-28-2010, 11:09 PM
How do I leave a game without alt-f4ing?

stinkfinger
10-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Good question!

I started to discuss this here:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18101335#post18101335

Yet apparently console fanbois are okay with a PC game "requiring" a game pad to play.

Platysma
10-29-2010, 11:14 AM
I figured it out mr. complainer. Just hit the num-navigation keys to open that menu.

Wiggums5
10-29-2010, 11:42 AM
I figured it out mr. complainer. Just hit the num-navigation keys to open that menu.

+1 rep, i like you

stinkfinger
10-29-2010, 12:26 PM

It doesn't always work.

Nice attempt at a jab bub, " mr. complainer" has a legitimate issue.

I am fully aware of the radial menus and the options.

Now if only the radial menu always worked. Post back when you experience this, say like mid inning.

Nice circle jerk though.

Platysma
10-29-2010, 02:38 PM
The game is 1.99 and I havent had any problems so far.

Marafice Eye
11-01-2010, 07:05 PM
It doesn't always work.

Nice attempt at a jab bub, " mr. complainer" has a legitimate issue.

I am fully aware of the radial menus and the options.

Now if only the radial menu always worked. Post back when you experience this, say like mid inning.

Nice circle jerk though.

Have yet to have any issues with the radial menus not coming up. Come to think of it, I have yet to have any issues with this game whatsoever... none. Reading through these few threads, it honestly seems that YOU are the only one having issues. Everyone else either doesn't have them, or has fixed them, and yet you refuse to do so.

stinkfinger
11-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Have yet to have any issues with the radial menus not coming up. Come to think of it, I have yet to have any issues with this game whatsoever... none. Reading through these few threads, it honestly seems that YOU are the only one having issues. Everyone else either doesn't have them, or has fixed them, and yet you refuse to do so.

Just because you "think" something doesn't make it true. http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/epistemology/

I have encountered this bug more than once, yet you insist what exactly?

It happened in the previous iteration(2k9), and I experienced it again.

http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246201 The guy is referring to 2K9, but it is exactly what I have experienced in 2K10. Apparently, werd on da skreet(sic) is MLB2K10 is just a glorified patch anyways.

Next, it disabled all of the navigation keys (esc and number keys). Now I can't get anywhere in the game. Every time I press esc to open up the 2K Navigation Menu, it just starts up the Tampa Bay v. Philadelphia match it has pre-selected. When I try to exit the match to go to other parts of the game (i.e. Franchise game mode), it either freezes or completely disables esc.

i got the digital distribution version and it took me a week to finally get the patch and now it completely destroyed my navigation menus

Please tell me how a bug in the game was fixed by players?

Are you confusing the word fixed with circumvented?

By using a console controller it would be considered the latter as opposed to the former.

The point of the original post, is the fact that a properly designed control scheme would never leave something as simple as exiting out of a game to be so vague in the first place. In fact, the simple act of pressing the escape key actually works as it should in many aspects of the game, notably the first screen.

On a PC "esc" is escape, plain and simple. I can not think of a PC game that does not have this implemented...except for this title.

The programmers were too lazy, or laid off =(, to map it properly, instead they assigned the function to an arbitrary set of keys on the num-pad.

guitarfreak8900
11-03-2010, 12:51 AM
You payed two dollars for this game right? That is the price of a bottle of pop. The time you have spent complaining and arguing about the game is far more valuable then the two dollars.