PDA

View Full Version : what happens if i buy zenith and child ?

adrive
10-29-2010, 09:28 AM
1. if i buy zenith / child, are they added as separate games on my steam list or will they be a DLC so that it is integrated into fleet command?

2. are these expansions a separate entity within the fleet command game or are they like..added on top of existing unit/base/level selection of existing fleet command?

Hertston
10-29-2010, 02:11 PM
1. The expansions are totally integrated into the game (i.e the code for all three is there when you download, but separate codes are needed to activate the expansions). I bought direct rather than through Steam, but I guess all that will be necessary is to enter the three registration codes provided by Steam when you first run AI War.

2. You can choose to use each expansion or not via simple check boxes within the game.

Brilliant game.. enjoy!

x4000
10-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Yep, exactly. It will download the new music/images when you buy whichever one, but Children does not require Zenith, or vice-versa. So as long as you have the game, you can get either one, both, or neither without issue. And it's totally integrated into the one game, unlike a lot of RTS expansions, which we thought was a nice way to do it. :)