PDA

View Full Version : Lenovo Laptop Crash

Shiatsus
10-30-2010, 09:30 PM
I have a Lenovo Ideapad y560, a while back i played L4D2 single-player and it was fine except i was using the touchpad, so i got a USB mouse and when i played it again my screen went static then black. I have no idea why this happened but i sent it to lenovo and got it fixed. just got it back and i am skeptical about playing any games again. Anybody know what i should do?

zezzex
10-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Did they tell you what they fixed? Assuming the laptop has been assembled correctly, playing games shouldn't kill a computer.

Go ahead and play some games on it. if it happens to die again, then they need to fix the problem and hopefully get to the root of the problem.

richei
10-30-2010, 10:35 PM
If it had been because of the mouse, they wouldn't have fixed it. static usually indicated an internal issue or something to do with the monitor. You should be good to go.

Shiatsus
10-31-2010, 07:56 PM
ok well i played some games and it worked so thank you for the advice

jenalanks
03-23-2011, 09:12 PM
I have a Lenovo Ideapad y560, a while back i played L4D2 single-player and it was fine except i was using the touchpad, so i got a USB mouse and when i played it again my screen went static (http://www.violetin.net/de/finance-and-investment/unsecured-loans-for-unemployed-fetch-funds.html) then black. I have no idea why this happened but i sent it to lenovo and got it fixed. just got it back and i am skeptical about playing any games again. Anybody know what i should do?
I've no clear idea about your words, I just start to learn it.