PDA

View Full Version : Master Strategist vs Overflowing

GryMp
11-02-2010, 04:41 PM
On the global achievment stats page (http://steamcommunity.com/stats/DefenseGrid:Awakening/achievements/) I read this:
Master Strategist
Earn a gold medal on all Challenge modes.
1.3%

Overflowing
Earn a gold medal on all the modes of Overflow
1.1%
How is this possible? Shouldnt the ones who got the Master Strategist achievments, have all challenges in Overflowing to, and therfore have a lower percentage, since Overflowing might be included in Master Strategist?

Completing overflow must be a part of completing everything to, right?
Or what does "all Challenge modes" include? I have a gold medal on almost all type on challenges on every map in the game and all expansions, but I still do not have the Master Strategist achievment. I thought it meant gold medal on all "Story Challenge" modes at first, but that was not the case, because I have that.

Jani666
11-02-2010, 04:59 PM
You have to win all goldmedals in the Awakening campaign to get the master strategist achievement
The DLC´s does not count.

GryMp
11-02-2010, 05:28 PM
You have to win all goldmedals in the Awakening campaign to get the master strategist achievement
The DLC´s does not count.
Oh, I see. The "DLC´s does not count" part explains the percentage. :) I guess I have some poison core and super grinders to play then! Thanks for the explanation!