PDA

View Full Version : Well I got this! Anyone elese?

oliathsg
11-02-2010, 05:40 PM
I really enjoyed Quantum of Solace when it came out and have actually been looking forward to this release too. Grabbed it as soon as I saw it on the steam store.

Downloading now so won't be able to play till after work tonight.

Just laughed when I checked the forums though and there is one other post!

I guess there isn't too much interest in this game with BO around the corner and everyone else playing FO:NV

Anyone else purchased this?

DustArma
11-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Movie to Game conversions don't go well usually, I don't blame anyone for not looking forward to it

Gulanzon
11-02-2010, 05:49 PM
At above poster: This isn't a movie to game conversion. Original story etc

Purchased and enjoying the pace of the singleplayer. Sure it's very much an on rails game but it's also a bond game and even though so far I feel as though they're lacking in the fun gadget department, it is a solid TPS and driving is fun with a ps3 controller.

Shoot me a friend request on steam/The 007 servers when you get a chance? The online is dead :/

steam: gulanzon
007: enhancedblack

DustArma
11-02-2010, 05:50 PM
At above poster: This isn't a movie to game conversion. Original story etc

Purchased and enjoying the pace of the singleplayer. Sure it's very much an on rails game but it's also a bond game and even though so far I feel as though they're lacking in the fun gadget department, it is a solid TPS and driving is fun with a ps3 controller.

Shoot me a friend request on steam/The 007 servers when you get a chance? The online is dead :/

steam: gulanzon
007: enhancedblack

Original story? That's nice, and well, Quantum of Solace did get some favorable reviews back when it was released, I might give it a shot someday.

AlHudsonFX
11-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Since I'm a 007 Fan and is the second James game that we have on PC during years after QOS. The answer is OF COURSE!