PDA

View Full Version : TMUF Question

Ziggy2750
11-03-2010, 04:02 AM
Hello, I have recently purchased the United upgrade for Trackmania, but I have a couple of questions, and, if answered, will help me fully enjoy Trackmania United Forever.

My first question: If you changet he sound of one of your horns, will other players with United be able to hear it, or will it be like other mods, being client only.

My second Question: I understand there were ways to change your cars appearance in the free version, and in United there are many more models, but when I select one like I normaly would and enter a game, my selected vehicle does not appear to me. Would it appear to me at all, or is it an 'if I see default, everyone sees default' scenario.

Please answer these following questions, I greatly appreciate your help in advance.

Nitekillr
11-22-2010, 01:49 PM
1. Though I'm not an expert in horns, I think they can (I can hear other people's horns), though you need a .loc file (text file that has a link to the download of said horn).

2. I think you have your skins disabled.
And it depends; if there's a .loc file with the skin, than everybody can see it. If not, then they just see the stock car with a grey overlay.