PDA

View Full Version : game controller doesn't work

totobol
11-08-2010, 04:15 AM
I have a PS2 pad recognized under windows, already tested successfully with some games.
In this game, when I draw my pistols, they are automatically
put back in holster.
I tried the invert axis trick but it doesn't work.
Thank you for your help.

Note: the game is Lara Croft GoL

WardDragon
11-08-2010, 05:12 AM
You need to constantly hold the right analogue stick to aim. As soon as you let go of the stick she puts the guns away even if you are still holding the fire button.

When you move the right stick, does she aim or does it act like you pressed one of the face buttons? If it acts like you pressed a button then the gamepad isn't in analogue mode.

totobol
11-09-2010, 02:30 AM
I have to use the left stick to move and the right stick to aim,
this is really unplayable. It was not this way in Tomb Raider.

ZakKa!
11-13-2010, 01:13 PM
is this some kind of hoke? Or just a bad troll?

There isn't anything hard about it. all games have the control setup where you move with left analog stick and aim with the right one.

there is nothing wrong with the controls or your controller

bojo600
11-21-2010, 11:20 AM
this is a slightly different tomb raider style in case you havent noticed, and it's one thats really well made, the control scheme is at its best. if you are using the gamepad you dont need the aim button, its pointless, i have the same problem but just holding the joystick in the direction is the same as aim so theres no reason to fret. if you're using the keyboard & mouse i see why you would need aim sometimes, but with the game controller you dont need it.