PDA

View Full Version : HDR no longer in graphics settings after patch?

Soulmancer
11-10-2010, 04:27 PM
No big deal, I perfer to play with HDR off for this game but I was just curious... I'm running the steam version, applied the steam hotfix... FPS issue is fixed and overall I have better performance... I have 4X AA being forced in Nvidia Inspector and it works, but in graphical settings I notice HDR is not there at all anymore.

crosswire
11-10-2010, 09:36 PM
That's strange. Sounds like something has gone wrong somewhere. Mine is definitely still there after the patch.

Enclave102
11-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Actually, I believe you cannot use HDR in the Gamebryo engine when AA is on.

Goatman455
11-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Actually, I believe you cannot use HDR in the Gamebryo engine when AA is on.

Good call, that's gotta be it.

Soulmancer
11-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Could this be a result of putting the d3d9.dll from Fallout New Vegas in the divinity 2 directory?

Enclave102
11-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Could this be a result of putting the d3d9.dll from Fallout New Vegas in the divinity 2 directory?

Perhaps, I haven't used it so I don't know.

ogreballerina
12-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Good call, that's gotta be it.

Nope...

HDR and AA work fine together in FO 3 and NV...it was only Oblivion that had that problem and only on Nvidia cards...or was it ATI ?
I play both FO 3 and NV @ 19x12, 4 AA . 14 AF. Ultra...with HDR on. And of course V-sync on...steady 60 fps.

I know it's working because un-checking the HDR option makes the game ugly as dirt.

ezra0r
12-05-2010, 05:38 PM
No big deal, I perfer to play with HDR off for this game but I was just curious... I'm running the steam version, applied the steam hotfix... FPS issue is fixed and overall I have better performance... I have 4X AA being forced in Nvidia Inspector and it works, but in graphical settings I notice HDR is not there at all anymore.

Can you please tell me which hotfix version is that? and if that is the lastest patch where to get it?

I know a Divinity 2 patch has been released but I thought the Steam version didn't update yet.

Chillwill
12-05-2010, 07:22 PM
There is no steam patch until steam releases it. There is a digitial version patch meant for digitial download versions from stores like direct to drive and there own store and so on however. I am guessing that is what they have installed.

Guess it's working but it could cause problems when steam does release the patch. Might have to re download a lot when steam realizes the game files have been messed with and could cause problems with drm too.

fupi
12-06-2010, 04:06 PM
i had to turn it off it caused my screen to go black but now since the patch i can see though wall and ppl and really can see anything real well whats needs to be done to fix this