PDA

View Full Version : New patch make my save games bad.

reddev32
11-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi there,

This my be a weird question but is anyone having problems with there saved game after they patched cause my portsmouth team in the 3rd season are stugling and are in a reliation battle but before the patch came out i was in the play off final about so my question is,

has the patch done somethink to make that play bad and i mean bad i am 17th with 16 games played with 18 points?

I some support on this please.

Thanks in advance

This is in Football manager 2011

SmartD0G
11-14-2010, 01:36 PM
HI reddev,

Game patches have no direct effect on the performance of any team. Patches are released to 'iron out' and 'fix' bugs in the development coding. ((and...I doubt that Portsmouth being 'too good' is classified as a development 'bug'...therefore 'fix it' to make them worse)).

Really sorry to hear about your Portsmouth team though...perhaps you should try taking a fresh approach to your starting XI and revise your tactics to suit your players.

Regards,
SmartD0G

reddev32
11-15-2010, 08:30 AM
Hey SmartDOG,

Thanks for helping i tried all sorts but the team plays well rating wise but can't score regradless of waht i try to do :(.

I have restarted teh season on teh orginal patch and i don't have any issues about teh teams lack of performance.

Cheers for helping thouhg :D