PDA

View Full Version : (Petals of) Edelweiss (GER / ENG)

Zinnober
11-16-2010, 01:27 PM
If there is someone already posessing this Achievement and willing to spread it, please contact me. PM here or so.

Wenn jemand hier diese Errungenschaft hat, bitte meldet euch, ich suche schon lange nach jemand, der willens ist, das man auch diese Errungenschaft meistern kann.

----------------------

Jags
11-16-2010, 02:27 PM
I have it. How do you spread it, just kill someone with the achievement, or is this some kind of bizarre personal ad?

Zinnober
11-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Yep. I've to get it from someone like you. But tthere are no active players, so it's pretty impossible..

Would you come online for a little "spreading" of Edelweiß? (sounds so... strange.. sry, I just ask for help ;)

Jags
11-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Yea it's very disappointing that the multiplayer for this game is so poorly populated. It's not even in the top 100 most played steam games, and there are some really lousy/old games on that list (original TFC and DEMOS of games).

They've got no one to blame but themselves though, they made this game so crushingly unfriendly to new players and so imbalanced, I don't know what they were thinking.

I'm online now, what name should I be looking for?

EDIT: I'm guessing Alstorian is it.

Metazare
11-16-2010, 08:02 PM
I ended up getting that achievement within the first day of game play against someone who I can only assume was a Japanese player.

eirik_elu
12-13-2010, 06:08 AM
"I'm online now, what name should I be looking for?"

Well Jags, you should look for me. Meeting me will probably be the easyest way to achieve the Edelweiss. I am probably the easyest kill in FME (ever).
My wanzer tend to explode just by being aproached a bit fast.
While i work on my skills, you may pick Edelweiss all day long.

PedoPando
12-13-2010, 07:51 AM
If there is someone already posessing this Achievement and willing to spread it, please contact me. PM here or so.

Wenn jemand hier diese Errungenschaft hat, bitte meldet euch, ich suche schon lange nach jemand, der willens ist, das man auch diese Errungenschaft meistern kann.

----------------------

Hello,

I thought that was an X-Box only thing.

Regards

Pando