PDA

View Full Version : Annihilator Set?

Chizu
11-17-2010, 12:50 AM
So having bought this game, and just gotten to lvl 15 where I can use the armor sets I get for buying the game on steam.
I notice theres no "leggings" or whatever for the Annihilator set.
Should there be? Am I missing them?
The image on the store page certainly shows the character wearing something.

Theres nothing in my inventory, so I have to look a bit daft running around with mismatching parts.

Chronomaly
11-17-2010, 06:46 AM
It states in the description for the items what parts are included with each set. They don't all contain all parts and yes I think the Annihilator set came without leggings.

Acheron
11-17-2010, 03:34 PM
yeah no leggings with the Annihilator set, pretty disappointing as it does not mix well at all with the other lvl 15 sets, or any set for that matter. it's a pretty ugly set tbh, with the light pink/red colours, was glad to find something better not long after really.

i'm using the Scorpion armour set now (found in the Fjords) looks pretty awesome apart from the helmet.

Kirohn
11-17-2010, 08:46 PM
I got rid of the Annihilator pieces as soon as I completed the Blood Echelon set. I think you should have the whole Echelon set by the time you're on Sentinel Island.

@Chizu: Check out this thread (http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=426234) for info on sets.