PDA

View Full Version : Poker Night visor unlock tool?

HeadshotHoncho
11-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Hello, I recently noticed this (http://img228.imageshack.us/i/pokernight.png/) on my tools list. I don't own poker night, and when I attempt to right click the tool, it only offers to "purchase game". Why in the world would I have a tool preloaded for a game I don't own? Has anyone else experienced this or know why?

Anotherwrld
11-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Do you own Team Fortress 2? It may just stay there until your account owns that game.

Really?
11-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Dude, go to the telltale website, read about the visor unlocker.
The unlocker is for people who owns the game using a telltale account but doesn't own it on steam, and have team fortress 2 on steam. it allows them to get the visor anyway.

HeadshotHoncho
11-17-2010, 11:09 PM
Dude, go to the telltale website, read about the visor unlocker.
The unlocker is for people who owns the game using a telltale account but doesn't own it on steam, and have team fortress 2 on steam. it allows them to get the visor anyway.

I don't own the game in any way, so I would have no reason to go to their main website to look for it, when it seems like something on steam's side.

jordan10la
11-18-2010, 08:32 AM
I don't own the game in any way, so I would have no reason to go to their main website to look for it, when it seems like something on steam's side.

There's a lot of tools for games I don't own. Don't worry about it.

HeadshotHoncho
11-18-2010, 09:52 AM
There's a lot of tools for games I don't own. Don't worry about it.

Are any of them installed automatically? That's the thing I don't get.

jordan10la
11-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Are any of them installed automatically? That's the thing I don't get.

Oh, I missed that it was installed. Yeah that is odd.

subsonika
11-19-2010, 10:16 AM
i was wondering about that, thanks for the info.