PDA

View Full Version : Patch?

xPretend
11-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Alright, so I'm pretty damn excited to play this game. Everything I've read about it seems positive, and it looks like it's gonna be great. However, I forgot before buying it that I had read it was VERY very glitchy on PC. Does anyone have a link to an all-in-one fix for these glitches? Does one exist? If not... Is there individual fixes I could possibly get a link to?

I know I should search myself, but I figure the folks here would know where to go :]

edit: would patching a steam game cause any problems, and can I even do that? D:

TheOD
11-18-2010, 12:01 PM
None exist, the only fanmade patch actually only makes the game easier.

The development studio went under before the PC version was really finished, like, it was completed, but not really... I'm not sure how to put it, stories that the lead programmer basically finished it on his free time or something.

They actually had plans to upgrade the game on PC with better textures and such, never happened because they went bankrupt.

xPretend
11-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Hm.... Well do you happen to know any areas where I will definitely end up needing the patch (preferably without spoilers, so roughly how far in etc)? I read something about one part not being do-able without a speed increase.

TheOD
11-19-2010, 06:36 AM
Hm.... Well do you happen to know any areas where I will definitely end up needing the patch (preferably without spoilers, so roughly how far in etc)? I read something about one part not being do-able without a speed increase.

That's at the end of the game, not going to spoil it, but you need PERFECT timing. Your speed is tied to your resolution apparently.