PDA

View Full Version : One Gnome To Rule Them All

radicalpi
11-22-2010, 07:29 PM
So, I beat the game. Great game, might I add. If it had a free play/sandbox mode and a level-editor, it would be awesome. There is a lot of potential for community created levels.

Anyway, I've been trying to get the Gnome achievement. I have the gnome, and I've dropped him in just about every lava pool I've come across, but still no achievement. Am I going about it correctly? Is the achievement deceptive in the phrasing, or have I just been unlucky?

Since this game is relatively new, and not very popular yet, Google hasn't yielded any answers.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Oni029
11-24-2010, 06:57 PM
When you encounter a volcano with a giant fan... you're close!

Jarchow
07-11-2011, 10:54 AM
I played through the game twice, the 2nd very thoroughly to find all sandwiches, but I didn't come across any gnome. Any hints where to look, please?

Driver
07-19-2011, 10:23 AM
It's near the beginning on top

misterhaan
07-20-2011, 08:28 PM
i found the gnome in the first of the forest levels. he’s on a platform you normally walk under so press up periodically to look above you. once you see him just build a ramp / stairs to get up there.

i don’t know where the fiery chasm i need to cast him into is though. i assume one of the lava levels but the “volcano with a giant fan” isn’t doing much for me. of course i haven’t really looked yet either...

Driver
07-21-2011, 10:34 AM
The lava cooled down by the fan worked for me. It takes some time until the gnome sinks.

misterhaan
07-21-2011, 07:19 PM
yep, went to the 4th lava level and then dropped the gnome under the fan when the robots were saying they were cooling the lava with it; got the achievement pretty quickly!