PDA

View Full Version : Scatter Shot Arrows?

Lord Mordeth
11-24-2010, 07:48 AM
So i managed to level up my Ranger a bit and picked up/put some points into the skill yet.. i'm having a hard time seeing if it does anything AT ALL.

So does anyone know if the skill works or is it bugged maybe? If it works then.. really, are the scatters just unnoticeable or do they happen super rarely or something? As like said, i've yet too see any improvement in my killing speed/damage with the added skill. :rolleyes:

JaDiMa
12-02-2010, 07:16 PM
I too see the same issue. Scatter shot does not appear to be doing anything. Maybe Steam will fix this? How do we get them to fix it?

Mr_ButtStab
12-05-2010, 10:31 PM
If you're playing Immortal Throne then download the Community Bugfix Patch, which fixes Scatter Shot, at titanquest.net

Lord Mordeth
12-08-2010, 02:59 PM
If you're playing Immortal Throne then download the Community Bugfix Patch, which fixes Scatter Shot, at titanquest.net

Huh, so the power IS broken then?

Cos i've recently noticed that if you look really hard at the enemies you're firing arrows at, you can see a small 'explosion' around them when the arrow connects.

Of course, might just be me seeing things or something so dunno.. *shrug*

Anywho, assuming this 'bugfix' patch alters the game in similar fashion as the Fanpatch (or are they both the same thing?), making it incompatible with those who haven't used the patch.. well, as much as i would like to be rid of bugs that are supposed to crop up in the game, i'd rather be able to play the game with people since at the last count, fanpatch games are exceedingly rare finds.

isthatacookie
12-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Yeah but with the fanpatch it is AWESOME if not OP...

BTW it has a very very very subtle graphic. You can hear a distinctly new sound upon impact though after picking up Scatter Shot. You can tell it's working when you fire into a group of enemies with a single arrow and half of them die. If not, reroll your character.

Lord Mordeth
12-12-2010, 07:52 AM
Yeah but with the fanpatch it is AWESOME if not OP...

Awesome as it may be, i prefer to be able to join most games out there as the people i play with, none of em uses the patch.

Of course, if one had someone to play with on regular basis who utilized the patch, things might be different, dunno.. *shrug*

BTW it has a very very very subtle graphic. You can hear a distinctly new sound upon impact though after picking up Scatter Shot. You can tell it's working when you fire into a group of enemies with a single arrow and half of them die. If not, reroll your character.

Yeah, i think i've seen that happen.. shoot one arrow into a bunch of satyrs and the enemies that are clearly NOT hit, roll over and die.