PDA

View Full Version : Help Linking Theater Mode

BigL83
11-24-2010, 07:46 PM
I have been trying to link my callofduty.com account with my black ops theater mode account using the PC version of black ops. The link for pc link was removed and put back on and i have been tryin to link it to steam account but i keep getting tossed into a loop of where it keeps briging me to this page where i get this. any help is appreciated to linkin the account,

Why sign in through Steam?
By signing in through Steam, cod.atvi.2advanced.local will be able to identify you within the Steam Community and retrieve your public gameplay information (such as stats and achievements).
Steam will not reveal your username or password to this site, rather a unique numeric identifier will be shared. You should never enter your Steam login credentials into a third party website!

i get brought to this page and then it has a place for me to enter my steam account login, i enter it and then i get looped back to the COD page where it says, in order to view your replays you must link your account, and the process begins again its gettin quite frustrating maybe im doin something wrong, again any help is greatly appreciated.

v4vDrJoker
11-24-2010, 08:28 PM
Ummm....

I would change your password immediately. Sounds like you are getting redirected after you enter your login info, cuz thats all they want... your login info.

I had this happen in the past, and was dumb enough to bite and got hacked. This may just be a legitimate error on the site, but to be safe I would change your login info for steam.

BigL83
11-24-2010, 10:26 PM
i dont think its my pw there has been no activity on my account and ive tried doin this on like 3 PCs and like 3 browsers thinkin it might be a machine/browser error but no luck at all still this blows i was lookin forward to theater

Im_GLaD
11-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Go here on your computer: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\movies

All the videos you render after they're in your fileshare are saved here.

Cappie.eVg
11-26-2010, 10:10 PM
i dont quite get the render thing. do i have to watch the video al the way through?

doinker44
12-22-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm having the same issue. Any fixes yet?

mYst1X
12-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Fraps is your friend *hint*

vonhunter
01-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Go here on your computer: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\movies

All the videos you render after they're in your fileshare are saved here.

i cant find that and the closest i can come is videos and there isint anything exept the singleplayer cutscenes