PDA

View Full Version : Buy it but wait until Dec 14th

moozaad
11-26-2010, 05:55 AM
They're getting rid of the learning skills, which will make your first month a lot more interesting, as you won't have to waste time on skills that do nothing but speed up learning skills ;) After this time, your first month will be just training skills that let you play the game how you want!

Dec 14th <- use your key then :D

Kador01
11-26-2010, 08:47 AM
That's what I was wondering, which I guess you just answered. If I buy it with the sale today does the time start right away or when I enter the key.

Also, what about the 21 day trials, can I use that first and then use the sale key to subscribe?

HaakonXCI
11-26-2010, 08:50 AM
I was wondering about this as well. Also it's a bit tricky to search for but is it hard to get ingame money to "pay" for gametime?

Sale ends in an hour and I'd really like to play this game if I could just play it online for free.

driv4r
11-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Guys, can't you just read other threads, number of people have asked same questions last 2 days, so you don't even have to use search?

Anyway, yes, you can use 21-day trial at first but don't activate the Steam key before you are ready for it. Earning enough in game money to pay for PLEX is hard at first but once you get hang of it it shouldn't be a problem unless you don't like what you are doing. Easier way to get free game time is to use buddy invites and you don't even need to subscribe (i.e. you could use them during Steam 30 days or when using game time code).