PDA

View Full Version : Praise/Future of Delve Deeper

XxSkArReDxX
11-27-2010, 07:31 AM
First and foremost, i want to say that this game is a fantastic value for 5 dollars. hell, I'd probably pay ten for it (don't get any ideas :P!) anyway, i just feel like the game doesn't get enough praise, so i cannot stress how much i enjoy this nice little game.

Second off, i must ask the developers: is this game going to see anything in the future? will you release more maps? monsters? relics? any other new feature in the future or any DLC? if not, have you started working on another game? im just curious as to the next step, and i'd love to see some DLC for delve deeper!

sun_of_a_gun
11-28-2010, 04:46 PM
I have to agree, I'd definately pay more for this game. It's more fun than any $50 game out there, and the humorous writing is great. Keep it up and make more games! I'm dying to see some online multiplayer for Delve Deeper.

So gimme! DLC, Delve Deeper 2, other games, bring it on! You bring the games, I'll bring the money and the love.

XxSkArReDxX
11-28-2010, 07:47 PM
i dont know if i want a delve deeper two so soon, id like to see some DLC for this first...

lunargiantadam
11-29-2010, 02:57 PM
I'll try and get at least a map and relic pack out to you guys asap! I was working on a Halloween edition (that's only come and gone a bit eh?), but was waylaid with bug fixes that needed my attention.

Thanks for the praise and the interest! I'll make sure we get something out there, I've had some great map ideas, and want to get more relics in the game that directly effect stats!

lunargiantadam
11-29-2010, 03:14 PM
If you guys would like to give me some map suggestions, or relic themed suggestions you'd like to see implemented, I would appreciate that too!

XxSkArReDxX
12-02-2010, 04:30 PM
thank you for responding! thats a sign of a good developer, listening to their buyers and responding accordingly! anyway, i dont think a specific theme needs to be implemented, just some more things would be epic :)

Haldur
12-04-2010, 06:58 PM
I just want to say that I'm hooked on the game as well -- it's definitely a keeper, and I do look forward to new maps being released. I also love the sense of humor. But I do have a couple of constructive suggestions:

1. While the interface is nice and simple, I had a problem trying to play it (hot-seat) with my young nephew when I was babysitting. I couldn't figure out how to set up a hot-seat game, until after he went home. I suggest, to make it more obvious, that the multiplayer option be selected on the main menu screen, or on the options (that's where I expected to see it).
2. I'd love to see a greater variety of critters, such as the usual dungeon fare: spiders, rats, snakes, Trolls, Ogres, etc. Maybe give them special abilities for greater diversity (different graphics are not enough to add variety). For example, invisible creatures, and so on.
I'd like to see creatures kind of wander a bit (maybe on the higher difficulty levels). Maybe even give one or two the ability to dig (giant molerats for example).

Anyway, keep up the good work.

lunargiantadam
12-21-2010, 03:45 PM
I love your wandering monster suggestions, they're all a bit too dualistic at the moment, either 'dwarf-seeking', or stable. A middle ground would be nice, especially if it was a big ominious monster that just kinda roamed. Maybe DD2 needs a balrog?

LaChupacabre
01-19-2011, 04:36 PM
I love this game. I would suggest though, that you add, in a patch, a high speed/ skip opponents option. I need to be able to burn through all of the opponents turns to keep enjoying this! Also, the fullscreen mode seems to be buggy, but that really doesnt matter as this game does not necessarily need to be full screen. Great game though.

LunarGiantStig
01-20-2011, 06:34 PM
If you set the game speed to the highest speed, it skips most monster movement.