PDA

View Full Version : Super Meat Boy Pre-Order Issue

Utahraptor118
11-30-2010, 02:10 PM
I hate to mention this just before the release of SMB, but I think this is either a glitch or a problem with pre-order transactions.

To sum it up, the SMB logo for the SMB game has vanished, and any attempts to visit the store page from the game title itself brings me to the store home page.

When I visit the working page for SMB, I have the option to buy it for myself, again; this time, it does not give me the indication that I already own the game.

Help would be appreciated, and if this is not related to the game, specifically, please let me know.

darkLuky
11-30-2010, 02:12 PM
same things happenin for mostly everyone
read threads and wait out the supposed "2 hours"

Kirkpad
This has been discussed in a thread I made last night:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1621613

forbidden
It's happening for everyone

Raitatsu
It's not related specifically to the game. The game is in your library list. It'll allow you to buy the game again, but the fact is the game is being delayed due to unknown problems. Pre-order trasactions went through just fine if you see the game title itself in your owned titles list. You'll be fine, don't worry too much about it.

Sidenote: You're from utah? Ha, third person I've met on the internet from Utah like me..

Utahraptor118
11-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Alright, thanks for your responses; I just wanted to be sure nothing went wrong. Honestly, I looked for a thread pertinent to this situation, but I was too frustrated to carefully pick through the posts.