PDA

View Full Version : 9th Custom Class glitched?

Moff.Yun
11-30-2010, 04:52 PM
I reached Prestige 7 two days ago (and thus unlocked the 9th custom class slot). Whenever I scroll over the custom class slot (in order to remove the 'new' label), the 'new' label does not go away. I could still customize the 9th custom class, but the 'new' label would still appear.

Just 3 hours ago, I got to Prestige 9 (and thus unlocked the 10th custom class slot). When using the SMG, Assault, CQC kits, everything was fine (as it should be). But when I unlocked the LMG preset kit (the one that does not say "Custom Class 9" but instead says something like "Support" or "LMG"), the class was not viewable (did not even appear...like it was invisible...but there was still a "new" label next to the spot). The 10th Custom Class 'new' label vanishes as it should...but why not the 9th custom class?

Since I just got to level 10 and those kit names are no longer not viewable, i'll wait till I get to Prestige 10 and take screenshots of what i'm seeing...should take me a day or two.

I mean, it does not effect the gameplay or use of the 9th Custom Class...it's just that the 'new' label does not go away...

fardus
02-06-2011, 08:55 PM
the same exact same thing happened to me i just reached 14 prestige and when i was level 3 or something, the LMG class was not selectable. and tell me if the class 10 says new to because mine did and the way i removed it was by selecting it before you hit level 4. so that it goes away but i couldn't do it with the custom class 9 because it was not selectable. so i don't think there is any way to get rid of the "new" tag next to it. so now my 9th class says new only and it is so annoying that i feel like starting from prestige 0 again

TracerNZ
02-06-2011, 09:30 PM
9 and 10 both show new no matter what I do for me, 10th prestige.

ConeOfSilence
02-06-2011, 09:39 PM
same goes here.

totalitaer
02-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Its as Fardus said. You need to select (hover) it before you unlock create-a-class at lvl 4, but I had the same problem with default class 9 not being selectable at all.