PDA

View Full Version : My Curse by Arezzo Montage

arezzo
12-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Heyyeyaaaa just want to share my new montage and my channel with you guys.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGTTIWhJ9yw

Schepp
12-01-2010, 06:14 AM
i approve, nice vid

arezzo
12-01-2010, 06:21 AM
i approve, nice vid

Appreciate that.If you have , Please comment also your negative feedbacks too.Between i spent only 4-5 hours for all editing - rendering process since my other editing projects needs a week or 2 :(

xMaggostx
12-01-2010, 06:26 AM
Nice! care to give us a download link? i want it in my HDD. :)

Redmo0n
12-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Nice, KSE are a great band. You've inspired me to take up sniping :)

Edit: Ok found a negative, you could have done with removing the black ops audio, minus one or two spots where it kind of fits (when you level it sounds ok).

Undead
12-01-2010, 06:31 AM
I like your shots, but it looks like you're playing people who don't know how to play back.

arezzo
12-01-2010, 06:39 AM
I like your shots, but it looks like you're playing people who don't know how to play back.

i think you post this under my video too.i gave your answer there mate check it :)

arezzo
12-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Nice! care to give us a download link? i want it in my HDD. :)

Sorry mate didnt upload to a site.But you know there are ways to download youtube videos online :)

Nice, KSE are a great band. You've inspired me to take up sniping :)

Edit: Ok found a negative, you could have done with removing the black ops audio, minus one or two spots where it kind of fits (when you level it sounds ok).

You are right about sound issue but however i really like the fit of sounds in my music this time :) 4example check 0:16 :D

arezzo
12-01-2010, 08:34 AM
i guess i wont make another montage till the new patch come.because i really hate this stutter -.-

eaB
12-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Good sniper. Nice montage.

I feel you on the stutter... ruins my flow.

arezzo
12-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Good sniper. Nice montage.

I feel you on the stutter... ruins my flow.

its not unplayable for me in public matches.but in Esl matches...AHHH .was gonna throw my computer from window last week ...

arezzo
12-01-2010, 02:19 PM
omg this black ops thread needs an admin or something.there are lots of same subjects.and its boring -.-

arezzo
12-03-2010, 06:04 PM
im telling this through my instincts.patch is coming this week ehehe

kyono
12-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Colour is all wrong. Too much orange on everything makes for bad videos.

Your play style is good and I especially liked the 360 scoped kill at 0:29, but once again it was marred by the colours.

Remove the black ops audio next time, it may have sounded OK it some places but it just ruins the overall feel of the video.

Also, choose a less "screamy" track next time. Nobody likes to hear grown men screaming and grunting in their ears while trying to watch a sniper montage.

arezzo
12-04-2010, 05:05 AM
Also, choose a less "screamy" track next time. Nobody likes to hear grown men screaming and grunting in their ears while trying to watch a sniper montage.

Ty for your comment.Ummm i hope you know that you are %100 wrong by saying ''nobody'' there ehh :/

mx_
12-04-2010, 05:25 AM
The only criticism I have is at the beginning, you should have done a smoothing. By that, I mean you should have shown what you were doing before that shot and recorded a 3D revelation around your model, then have the shot sync with the beginning of the music.

cool_zed
12-04-2010, 05:37 AM
Other then the tutorialized intro, the terrible CC and the music it was really nice.

I know I sound like a prick but you had something that 99% of the other "montage-guys" dont have is great gameplay. Which in theory makes up for everything I said above! :)

GJ, if a need a chat about edit or such hit me up on steam! ;)

lec666
12-04-2010, 06:01 AM
+1 rep for first video montage with good music.

arezzo
12-04-2010, 06:24 AM
The only criticism I have is at the beginning, you should have done a smoothing. By that, I mean you should have shown what you were doing before that shot and recorded a 3D revelation around your model, then have the shot sync with the beginning of the music.

You are right about that model issue but i dont really have time for those things.Since im in university and have tons of things to do in other programs :/ But maybe i will make a really big one after all my other montages with using Maya-Cinema4D-Motion and other stuff :)

arezzo
12-04-2010, 06:25 AM
+1 rep for first video montage with good music.

Aghhh Finally!Thanks.

arezzo
12-04-2010, 06:27 AM
Between did anyone notice 02:34 :) look left eheh

mx_
12-04-2010, 06:27 AM
You are right about that model issue but i dont really have time for those things.Since im in university and have tons of things to do in other programs :/ But maybe i will make a really big one after all my other montages with using Maya-Cinema4D-Motion and other stuff :)

You should try using Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas Pro 8.

arezzo
12-04-2010, 06:30 AM
Umm yea im using both of them in professional life as a job.But i guess you didnt notice the description of this vid.I did whole of the video in about 3-4 hours.That contains my gameplay-edit-song pick-render-upload :) So just for you know ehehe

mx_
12-04-2010, 06:40 AM
No, I read that. I meant for your really big montage you're making.

arezzo
12-04-2010, 06:57 AM
No, I read that. I meant for your really big montage you're making.
Ah cool then :) I have used vegas and ae in all my montages before.But in effect side it takes a lot time to edit gameplay footage.But as i said in my big montage i will make a great footage from my Esl matches + best public kills too ;)

mx_
12-04-2010, 07:09 AM
If you ask me, never mix public and private (competitive) clips together.

But that's what I think.

arezzo
12-04-2010, 07:17 AM
If you ask me, never mix public and private (competitive) clips together.

But that's what I think.
Ahh yea i wrote that wrong there :(

arezzo
12-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Other then the tutorialized intro, the terrible CC and the music it was really nice.

I know I sound like a prick but you had something that 99% of the other "montage-guys" dont have is great gameplay. Which in theory makes up for everything I said above! :)

GJ, if a need a chat about edit or such hit me up on steam! ;)

best comment ever ? lulz

quidxrazer
12-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Really nice movie, where are you from? I'm asking that because of your nickname ^^

Nadril
12-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Good clips, poor editing, decent music.

Really not a fan at all of the color correction you did for the first half of the video, way too saturated. Also not a fan of the random lens-flare(esque) stuff and the "sparkles" that looked a lot like just a random filter.

Also that typography at the start for My Curse was just awful :)

laskeblask
12-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Its nice to hear someone who chooses something else than all the terrible trance/techno/electro thingies that all the kids listens to.

Saying that and im not a big fan of KSE. Anyways, nice montage =)

arezzo
12-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Really nice movie, where are you from? I'm asking that because of your nickname ^^
I know its italian City name but im from Turkey/Istanbul :)

Good clips, poor editing, decent music.

Really not a fan at all of the color correction you did for the first half of the video, way too saturated. Also not a fan of the random lens-flare(esque) stuff and the "sparkles" that looked a lot like just a random filter.
Also that typography at the start for My Curse was just awful :)
From previous comments :
''I did whole of the video in about 3-4 hours.That contains my gameplay-edit-song pick-render-upload So just for you know ehehe'' Between i study ''Visual Communication and Design'' last grade and i know that the typog. is ridiculs there but again i didnt work on edit progress.I just made and uploaded :)

Its nice to hear someone who chooses something else than all the terrible trance/techno/electro thingies that all the kids listens to.

Saying that and im not a big fan of KSE. Anyways, nice montage =)
Check my other montages mate pretty badass songs there :)I cant say that im not a fan of KSE but my fav. genre is metalcore and mathcore :)

arezzo
12-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Between someone asked me this on youtube check my nick name story.Check it :)
http://i1012.hizliresim.com/2010/12/5/528.jpg

arezzo
12-05-2010, 06:54 AM
:o still people making threads about fix list -.- omg

arezzo
12-05-2010, 02:15 PM
i dont want to make another subject for this crap but this was my older montage for Black ops :) if you want just check it ehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhGNEHXrGpw

arezzo
12-06-2010, 11:10 AM
upupupupup

Peelz
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Should submit to a youtube top play, would be nice to see a pc sniper in those videos rather than being clogged up with console try hards.

arezzo
12-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Should submit to a youtube top play, would be nice to see a pc sniper in those videos rather than being clogged up with console try hards.

they dont accept pc uploads sadly :/

OreoTheWolf
12-06-2010, 11:36 AM
The color correction in the beginning was awful. The typography for the title of the video was terrible. The sparkles were annoying, and when you shook the picture, there were black edges around that frame that are easily fixable. The in-game audio was too loud, and instead of letting the speed of the video pitch shift the audio when you slowed down or sped up a clip, you allowed it to try to keep the same pitch, making a weird interpolated mess of audio. The music was lackluster, and didn't have enough impact to back up the clips.

The footage itself was quite good. Some nice kill streaks. A few of the clips didn't stack up, but every frag video needs filler. Not bad, but the editing needs a LOT of improvement.

Bankei
12-06-2010, 11:44 AM
very nice vid, beautiful editing, and some very cool quick scope shots.

the music could have been better, but you can't please everyone right?

great video overall!

arezzo
12-06-2010, 11:54 AM
very nice vid, beautiful editing, and some very cool quick scope shots.

the music could have been better, but you can't please everyone right?

great video overall!

best comment ever ? ;)

Bankei
12-06-2010, 11:55 AM
best comment ever ? ;)

QFT

dont be shy to +rep lol!

arezzo
12-06-2010, 11:57 AM
QFT

dont be shy to +rep lol!

lulz another best comment just came right at my face :)
oh and +rep

arezzo
12-13-2010, 02:19 PM
fianlly ETA is this week -.-

arezzo
12-21-2010, 05:07 AM
im still stuttering how sad :< wont give a penny for anything to them anymore... like map pack ? lool hell no!

FuryX
12-21-2010, 05:43 AM
i liked it.

the only thing i would say is play with the colour filters...and maybe when speeding, take the audio out and and smooth blur...

the colour filter on this made it feel like it was CS (HL1) ><

arezzo
12-21-2010, 12:39 PM
i liked it.

the only thing i would say is play with the colour filters...and maybe when speeding, take the audio out and and smooth blur...

the colour filter on this made it feel like it was CS (HL1) ><

HL1 :)) n1 there mate.i dont really spend my time on it tough :(

Bartouille69
12-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Personally I don't see the point of sniper, especially quick scope montage anymore knowing that the bullet goes pretty much anywhere. It's more based on luck than anything else. Other than that it was OK.

arezzo
12-21-2010, 01:04 PM
Personally I don't see the point of sniper, especially quick scope montage anymore knowing that the bullet goes pretty sure anywhere. It's more based on luck than anything else. Other than that it was OK.

ye sniper is soo bad in black ops like the whole game for me but i still like sniping.ty 4commnt

arezzo
01-21-2011, 02:44 PM
last update is for first strike in my opinion :)

Falk
01-21-2011, 03:02 PM
what?

arezzo
01-21-2011, 03:06 PM
what?

Yesterday, last patch did nothing to players i mean.My opinion, it has some files in it which is for First Strike /Map pack if u dont know/

arezzo
01-27-2011, 07:22 AM
Thanks for all your support guys.But please send your pvt messages through youtube.i dont always login here.