PDA

View Full Version : What i'm supposed to do in orobas fjords

Sami69
12-02-2010, 02:25 AM
After getting my battle tower i went to orobas fjords from tower's teleport. I tried to go waterfall cave but enemies there are too strong. I can't go anywhere because the barriers and can't find anything to do execpt flying in dragonform. So where i'm supposed to go? I read that there is supposed to be teleport in cliffs near the blind man but only one i found is one next to him and that doesn't work! This game is really giving me hard time because the difficulty and now i'm stuck for good.

Jigoku
12-02-2010, 02:46 AM
Check the cliff faces and the beaches (in human form).

Draetor24
12-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Do a lot of exploring in both forms.

While in dragon form, check for any little ridge you can land on.

Land on beaches and cliffs and explore them fully in human form.

Sami69
12-03-2010, 02:30 PM
i did try to search every landable place. I found the miner who gives you quest and blind guy. It took me while but i found out that i can go through barriers in human form. You can spoil little if you must but should i go to some city or something? Am i supposed to close the barriers? I just hate how lost i became when i reached this place because i just started to really like this game. I don't understand that SHOULD i be able to defeat the waterfall cave monsters at first time i arrive in orobas fjords.

Jigoku
12-03-2010, 04:36 PM
No, they are a few levels above you right now aren't they?

From where you enter the area, head across the water towards the towers. Almost directly in front of you and about half way up the cliffside you should see a small outpost. Go in there.

Ultra54
12-13-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm lost here too. I have spent three days going over the same stuff and these ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ barriers stop me. WTF am I supposed to do?

yogibbear
12-14-2010, 12:24 AM
One of those teleporters gets you behind the barrier to the first outpost so you can shut down the barrier. Then keep exploring the different areas. There's a TONNE of quests in this area. All really really good. Do NOT use a guide as it will ruin it for you. This is a proper RPG where exploration/trying things out = success.

Ultra54
12-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Ok, brother. I finally figured it out. I found a teleporter that took me to a new area. I killed two people and found a lever that opened the barriers. No feer about using a guide as there is VERY little in the way of walkthroughs and the one that exists doesn't shed alot of light.

Sami69
12-14-2010, 09:58 AM
I got past that place also but i would be there still without help i got here so thanks everyone. Theres lot to explore in orobas fjords but many place can't be done yet because enemies being too strong.