PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to multiplayer

spiffasd
12-03-2010, 03:48 AM
I have forwarded both UDP and TDP port 3074 and I have allowed BO in firewall settings. Still i get this "The Call of Duty: Black Ops servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/status for updates."
If I use portchecker it says both ports are open except if I check UDP twice it says "some other application has that port locked". I have already contacted activision support but they couldn't help me.

Dooley2684
12-03-2010, 03:51 AM
I'm having the same problem. Can't help you either.

shaakz
12-03-2010, 12:32 PM
check your steam settings if your are banned from Black Ops.

This happened for me, and no i didnt cheat either but they wont refund you or delete the ban. so im just checking the forums untill they notice that VAC bans for something that is their own fault, and unban the people that got hit by this wrongful ban.

GhostStalker
12-03-2010, 01:07 PM
same for me. Yes i admit i WAS banned on another occasion from hacking in a game (modern warfail 2), but have NOT done anything of the sort since that VAC ban. Black ops worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago, where everytime i launch multiplayer I get a "black ops servers are not available at this time" message...I just checked my steam settings for banned from black ops and YUP apparently i am...They better unban me or this is the LAST game ill be buying from them.

charlie1201
12-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Habe das selbe Problem..kaum im Game..dann bricht es ab --
"keine Verbindung "
dann immer wieder neu einloggen..
Bei Steam kommen immer wieder die blöden vorgefertigten antworten wenn ma denen schreibt..ich habe echt die schnautze voll !!

habe alles gemacht und durchgecheckt..nichts..immer wieder das gleiche

Bekommt Steam da nichts mehr auf die Reihe?

Ich bin wahrlich nicht der einzige der dieses Problem hat..
und möchte jetzt Klarheit haben ,woran es liegt !!!

Bei MW2 hatte ich nie das Problem gehabt..nur bei BO .

Kann mir hier jetzt einer weiter helfen ?
sonst dreh ich wirklich noch durch..

MFG
Charlie

GhostStalker
12-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Bump...

charlie1201
12-04-2010, 03:57 AM
tolle und sehr intelligente Antwort..
glaube, was anderes habe ich hier auch nicht erwartet.
traurig sowas..

GhostStalker
12-04-2010, 10:21 AM
tolle und sehr intelligente Antwort..
glaube, was anderes habe ich hier auch nicht erwartet.
traurig sowas..

I don't understand German, and Google translate does a poor job of translating. assuming I even understood this post I'm quoting... This issue better be fixed soon though.

spiffasd
12-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Is it possible that the problem is in my firewall/nat because a few times multiplayer has worked and I haven't changed anything in my system.

GhostStalker
12-04-2010, 12:29 PM
But does steam say you are BANNED from Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer? Check by going to steam->settings->VAC Status-> details(or something) to see if your banned from any games. In my case, it shows my normal VAC banned games(previous incident) and right in the middle it shows CoDBO...

Da Oide
12-04-2010, 12:32 PM
to charlie1201
musst halt etwas english lernen

the main language in most forums is english

so if you like to get an answer then type in english

spiffasd
12-05-2010, 01:28 PM
My VAC status is In good standing

charlie1201
12-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Hi Odin..
Thanks for Your Posting

ok ..
that's because I can not English by Google Überstzer.

Again,
at Black ops I always lose steam in the steam Verbindung.Habe already written and get the usual pre-finished Antort. uninstalled PC everything ok .. W7, Norton 360, Firerwall all free for steam and game and have only a modem where all ports are free line 32 MB, Video Card Nivida update all new GTX 480 and all ok so .. ond denoch is always there right in the game suddenly no link.

Then I need to log in to Steam again .. I Do not Ban ...

LG
Charlie

charlie1201
12-06-2010, 01:08 AM
sorry meinte Da Oide

charlie1201
12-06-2010, 01:34 AM
Ghost Stoker .. sorry but I hold the bump probably wrong we say to you, too verstanden.denn shooting in the head ..
I can not stop English so well .. sorry but many here in Germany are also looking at the forum and are determined with the English is not just so talented ...

LG
Charlie

GhostStalker
12-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Heh, but I emailed steam support and apparently i was banned legitimately for some "illegal program" yet of course they cant say what it was...Bull.♥♥♥♥.

just plain Dave
12-06-2010, 06:34 PM
lol hax...bye n0bhead!

spiffasd
12-07-2010, 04:33 AM
Nobody has a solution to this?

Dr. Psycho
12-07-2010, 05:16 AM
bumping for justice
I cant connect to any server becaus the server browser doesnt show even one -.-

spiffasd
12-08-2010, 07:34 AM
bump!

Dooley2684
12-08-2010, 07:53 AM
Sorry man, I still have the same problem too.

globalek
12-09-2010, 01:25 PM

This happened for me, and no i didnt cheat either but they wont refund you or delete the ban. so im just checking the forums untill they notice that VAC bans for something that is their own fault, and unban the people that got hit by this wrongful ban.
+1 :)
I have played 2 hours and I cant connect to any server for more than a month time. Sending emails to support is pointless becuase they will tell You that its Your fault. What did they say when they unfailry banned MW2 players last year? It was their (players) fault too? I have been ripped off. I want my money back.

duncan359
12-09-2010, 01:32 PM
+1 :)
I have played 2 hours and I cant connect to any server for more than a month time. Sending emails to support is pointless becuase they will tell You that its Your fault. What did they say when they unfailry banned MW2 players last year? It was their (players) fault too? I have been ripped off. I want my money back.

That was a fault of Steam, Vac may not be perfect, but the MW2 bans weren't a fault of VAC

SHOGUN^
12-09-2010, 02:25 PM
same for me. Yes i admit i WAS banned on another occasion from hacking in a game (modern warfail 2), but have NOT done anything of the sort since that VAC ban. Black ops worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago, where everytime i launch multiplayer I get a "black ops servers are not available at this time" message...I just checked my steam settings for banned from black ops and YUP apparently i am...They better unban me or this is the LAST game ill be buying from them.

Ah ha ♥♥♥♥ head thats what you get for cheating and I hope you don't buy another game. You just flushed your money down the toilet. Man I love when a cheater gets it in the ♥♥♥♥.

globalek
12-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Ah ha ♥♥♥♥ head thats what you get for cheating and I hope you don't buy another game. You just flushed your money down the toilet. Man I love when a cheater gets it in the ♥♥♥♥.
What about normal people who got banned without using any cheats? Someone told me that VAC never banned anybody unfairly... I would like to talk to that person :) I am not the only one. I am checking this forum every week and if people are telling truth there is definetely something wrong with VAC!!!

AnthonyBF2gamer
12-24-2010, 04:56 PM

How do I check If I am banned I should Not be banned because I dont hack

gokutwiztid
07-21-2012, 01:23 AM
Actually I checked my status for BO and it says the same exact thing, I've contacted steam via support and they said that my game is not banned. And yet I get the check servers message every time. Maybe they need to go through and fix their ♥♥♥♥ and actually have admins on to watch.

hibijebigajib
07-21-2012, 11:28 AM
Try verifying your game cache. If that doesn't work delete and reinstall the game.