PDA

View Full Version : question and sujestions

alliance
12-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Hey I recently got this game and it's blowing my mind away, I love playing it with deadmau5 tracks or anything else that gives crazy effects.

I'm playing with the editor like everyone else, and I was wondering what the exact effects of static nebula are? I noticed it makes the nebula change slighty, but I was wondering if there was anyway to make this more dramatic? I'd love to see one of the beat stars shooting out nebula changes like some kind of supernova, the beat dictating how the waves form and such, maybe a slider to control this?

Also what I'd really like to see is some more enemies and power ups, Evil Pacmans are nice and all, but Evil Angels with angry red colours and spikey wings that flicker and reach out would be soo awesome! On the same subject I'd love to see the friendly angels that flock together do stuff, formations and riding he waves like we need too seems like exactly the kind of stuff they'd do, like some kind of trippy pelican.

Oh yeah and powerups! how about new weapons? beams, pulses and scatter shots would be soo cool, expecially if they're affected by the music. Imagine firing a beam that gets stronger with the beat, or a pulse that widens and shortens with the melody, it'd be amazing.

I hope my 2c help out with this amazing game.