PDA

View Full Version : Conversation guide?

Mistychan
12-07-2010, 05:21 AM
Is there a list of light side awnsers and dark side awnsers for the various conversations through out the game? I want to be able to get the most out of every chat but i dont want to have to read each and every step for the game (ruining the whole experience) just to get the right awnsers for conversations. please someone help me!

Edit:
okay you miss understood. i meant without reading the story in a FAQ. I forgot to write that part XD what i meant is, the only place with even a hint of conversation awnsers are FAQs but they require you to read step by step what to do before you find those bits you need.

JoeB
12-07-2010, 06:09 AM
While I too have just started playing and haven't fully discovered what gives you light and dark side points, I came across this online:

To get max LS points, always choose to save lives, avoid fights, refuse rewards, and give people extra money.

So I guess your answer is to ensure that all your responses to conversations reflect the above. If you are going for "Light Side", avoid any highly condescending and especially "threatening" remarks during those dialog trees.

Mistychan
12-07-2010, 09:33 PM
"what gives you light and dark side points" "ensure that all your responses to conversations reflect the above. If you are going for "Light Side", avoid any highly condescending and especially "threatening" remarks during those dialog trees"

that has absolutly nothing to do with what i just asked. no conversation (outside of quests give points). every character with a name has a story (even some non-party characters) and to get the most info on their story you must ask questions in a certen order. i need a list of awnsers and questions for conversations. of which i already stated at the top. I dont mean to come off as being mean but seriously i didnt ask about light side points or dark side points. i asked about story progresion of light and dark through conversations.

Edit: also i have already nearly beat this game. i just restarted cuz i realised i didnt get the most out of the converstations.

Jito463
12-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Not to sound condescending, but you really want to play a story-driven RPG without reading any of the story? What's the point? The combat isn't the best, and the graphics are dated, so why bother playing except for the story?

Mistychan
12-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Not to sound condescending, but you really want to play a story-driven RPG without reading any of the story? What's the point? The combat isn't the best, and the graphics are dated, so why bother playing except for the story?

okay you miss understood. i meant without reading the story in a FAQ. I forgot to write that part XD what i meant is, the only place with even a hint of conversation awnsers are FAQs but they require you to read step by step what to do before you find those bits you need.

Miltown
12-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Your opening statement is totally confusing, and I still don't understand what you want from us :-/???

Jito463
12-11-2010, 09:55 AM

Ah, that makes a bit more sense. I don't know of any off-hand, but at least I understand what you're looking for now.

@Miltown
He's looking for a walk-through that gives the answers without revealing any (or at least, very little) of the story.