PDA

View Full Version : Find the guitar case

NR480
12-07-2010, 06:38 AM
I've been enjoying the game for the last week but I'm confused on how to find the guitar case? I've been all over the maps and seem to be stuck trying to find it. I'd like to know which map it is located in as if it's there to be found I'm at a total lost finding it.

cendos
12-09-2010, 06:56 AM
From the location where you've got a quest (with the second generator) go to the exit heading north. You will be in the map with the canyon, there you should go still to the north, you must exit the road and drive by the desert until you get to the gap with exit to the another map. It is not far, just 2 minute ride max. There you are again on the road. Drive along the road until you get to the bridge, exit car, cross the bridge on foot and you should see big arrow pointing to the exit to the underground. Beat through the underground and exit it, and you will find the guitar case.

The waypoints and the right exits are highlighted on the map - just look at the minimap in the upper right corner or press M for the large map overview in each location.

NR480
12-09-2010, 09:59 AM
From the location where you've got a quest (with the second generator) go to the exit heading north. You will be in the map with the canyon, there you should go still to the north, you must exit the road and drive by the desert until you get to the gap with exit to the another map. It is not far, just 2 minute ride max. There you are again on the road. Drive along the road until you get to the bridge, exit car, cross the bridge on foot and you should see big arrow pointing to the exit to the underground. Beat through the underground and exit it, and you will find the guitar case.

The waypoints and the right exits are highlighted on the map - just look at the minimap in the upper right corner or press M for the large map overview in each location.

Thank you for the help cendos. ;)