PDA

View Full Version : Social Minions?

Remair
12-10-2010, 09:35 AM
I am having trouble with social minions right now on my first play through. Whenever a group of soldiers come and start blowing stuff up the first one of them, or my minions, that dies causes the social minions to run over to pick up the body bag. They then prompty get shot, sending another over and so on. It seems every major attack ends in all my social minions (as many as 10 valets and 10 of the next rank) being killed. I get 25 heat from kidnapping a new maid/spin-doctor which seems to result in another wave of soliders, killing the brand new minions. I have been waiting between kidnaps to keep my heat as low as possible but right now its getting a bit crazy.

Any tips on how to keep social minions alive?

ZeroPike
12-10-2010, 10:13 AM
I'm having that trouble as well. Darned valet's are so eager to please. lol

But guards and others will pickup body bags also. I'd say put-up some outside security camera's so guards and workers will come running to the scene of the fight. It will make the enemy soldier's aim at your guards and workers instead of the valet's. Should help with keeping them alive.

Another problem you might run into is Valet's running to put out fires in a combat zone. There's just nothing you can do :(. Unless you remove all nearby fire extinguisher's.

Pheace
12-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Hmm not sure but you could try locking your freezer if that happens (max security), which means they have nowhere to carry it so maybe don't pick it up?

I don't think just capturing a minion provides you enough heat to get a group of soldiers unless you stack it with high heat minions or something and no heat reducing minions xD

You have to remember, soldiers showing up already requires a high level of heat and there's a delay in them showing up so usually they show up for something you did a while back (high heat). If it's too high, lock up your world activities for a while and try and make sure no forces of good or tourists leave your Island with high tales of all the evil devices they've seen on your island and it should go down over time.

SandyGunfox
12-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Can't you put Ignore tags on body bags? Try that?

Remair
12-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Can't you put Ignore tags on body bags? Try that?

Tried this earlier, you don't seem to be able to