PDA

View Full Version : anywhere to turn off the sound made when a valid wave line is made?

adrive
12-11-2010, 10:24 AM
theres always this guitaring sound when valid waves are made. It interferes the soothing music. Is there any way for me to shut it off? it's nice but it feels that it can't connect with the music..and it sounds too long, or has too many sounds if we keep making combos that it interferes with the music. normally board games just do a short nice sound

x4000
12-14-2010, 09:38 AM
There isn't presently a way to disable the fanfares from chain/combo completion, but you can turn off sound in general. However, that would be an easy addition, so I'll add that to the upcoming 1.010 beta version that's coming up.

x4000
12-15-2010, 08:28 AM
By the way, the 1.010 beta update was released yesterday, and includes this option. Thanks!

adrive
12-15-2010, 09:53 PM
There isn't presently a way to disable the fanfares from chain/combo completion, but you can turn off sound in general. However, that would be an easy addition, so I'll add that to the upcoming 1.010 beta version that's coming up.

love it love it! thanks so much for adding that option!!

although i personally would prefer the 'tffff' sound to have more oomph like a blink sound or something but that's just me complaining :P. But thanks so much for it!

x4000
12-16-2010, 11:20 AM
My pleasure!

Maurog
12-17-2010, 05:12 PM
I just have to say that personally, I love the little guitar parts that play with successful chains, especially the way the victory tune grows the bigger is a chain you managed to complete.

And there is a different tune for every block color if I remember correctly.

adrive
12-17-2010, 06:25 PM
I just have to say that personally, I love the little guitar parts that play with successful chains, especially the way the victory tune grows the bigger is a chain you managed to complete.

And there is a different tune for every block color if I remember correctly.

Well although I like it but I like to listen to the music more and the guitaring tunes are way too loud it overwhelmed the music making the game experience feel disconnected for me