PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Riders

Pr3d4t0R
12-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Not a whine just a question, cuz you can play how you like, however why do people persist in knocking riders off their bikes? Especially if yer a slower rider and you're being lapped you're aggressive to the big dogs? Its happened to us all just wanna know why :)

trusteft
12-12-2010, 03:51 PM
If you are talking about single player, I guess ♥♥♥♥ happens. The worst is in races where all vehicles are allowed, oh the massacre!
Still fun though.

Pr3d4t0R
12-12-2010, 04:06 PM
i'm referring to Multiplayer, AI racers are as dense as mercury

jsk68
12-12-2010, 05:30 PM
I think it's called a personality defect (jealousy) those same clowns suck at a game so they try to ruin it for everyone.

Aetius
12-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Haha its all part of the game. Personally i think its fun when people try to knock you down - adds variety to the game. Just try and knock them down or dodge them so they miss you and drive into a tree or a ditch. The unpredictable nature of other players is what makes many online games fun (as opposed to AI who do the same thing every time).

LCDSUPA
12-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Even more irritating is you cannot air your frustration out on them and tell them about the error of their ways ,,And Aetius ...well its nasty un-gentleman like bad game play and ill be sure to land my nobbly accross the back of you head if ever our pathes shall meet just to show you how it feels ..whats your in game name ?