PDA

View Full Version : How hard is this game? (want to buy)

Stagaz90
12-15-2010, 07:09 AM
Hi, I just finished the demo and its great, but i want to know how hard it gets because I dont want to get it if its too easy. Thanks.

chwynn
12-15-2010, 08:02 AM
This thread may answer your questions:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1632742
Someone else was wondering how hard the game gets.

It does get hard, btw.

Salty-b
12-15-2010, 09:12 AM
Hi, I just finished the demo and its great, but i want to know how hard it gets because I dont want to get it if its too easy. Thanks.

Well, it is very subjective. For some it may be easy, for other very hard. So a rating is difficult.
But I think most people is up for a challange in some of the medium and hard levels. So unless you are Einstein I think you will have a fun troubled time:p

And they do add levels as the times go, I just wish they would add more than a couple of bonus levels each week though.

Stagaz90
12-15-2010, 09:27 AM
No im not quite Einstein :P, but i do like a challenge and i just wanted to make sure it was.

Thanks guys.

Bilateralrope
12-15-2010, 12:36 PM

Have you played the level Noise ? (one of the bonus levels)
I ask because it took a while to show up for me, meaning you might have finished everything else before it showed up. I'm asking because it is the most difficult level in the demo.

Some of the full version levels are harder than Noise.