PDA

View Full Version : A few thoughts for the makers..

YukoValis
12-17-2010, 12:20 PM
I honestly like this game, it's like GTA with zombies, but there are a few things I couldn't help but think about as I played.

You say you fixed the buses hand brake, but now it seems a lot less fun. Sure it's realistic, but I miss side swiping groups of zombies.

The final upgrade of the Gauss rifle (or railgun) isn't worth it in my opinion. Sure it fires 2 shots, but it lowers the ammo amount too much. You can do tons more damage with a lot of one shots then little 2 shots.

Is there any alternate ending? I thought of visiting the park on the final level maybe? or how about not saving key people?

If you do make a sequal you should work for the zombies killing the government :) then it would really be zombie driver.

PsYcHo126
12-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Was it really needed to put a spoiler in the post? Or wasn't it really a spoiler? Because, im thinking of buying it, but i don't really like to buy games where i know a part of the end ;)

Ferdyzor
12-17-2010, 05:12 PM
It wasn't.

Metro
12-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Might as well add this here: While I'm sure it's been suggested a lot and the new added modes sort of cover it, a free-roam mode would be fantastic. Overall the game is great, but it just seems like you guys created this fantastic looking city with great physics but don't make full use out of it. I'd even be willing to pay for a small DLC that added such a free-roam feature and a few other things. You've got a lot to work with and I think there's room for a lot more to build upon.

PsYcHo126
12-17-2010, 06:00 PM
I hope you didn't said it only that i buy the game ... just joking :D i know its just 2,25$ :D Thanks for the information. Then i can buy it :)
But, one more question that you might know Fardyzor. Is the Indie Action pack planned again for the future? (i mean, on sale) Because this game is also in it, and it would be a better deal to buy the Pack.

Ferdyzor
12-17-2010, 06:03 PM
You would have to ask Valve, this is their shop.

PsYcHo126
12-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Yes sure. I know. But i thought, that you would know of it if there would be such a deal again.

YukoValis
12-18-2010, 02:59 AM
Was it really needed to put a spoiler in the post? Or wasn't it really a spoiler? Because, im thinking of buying it, but i don't really like to buy games where i know a part of the end ;)

No spoilers actually. I was very general, but you won't know what I mean until you come across it. What's more it's VERY easy to guess what's going on a few missions in.

SA_ChooChoo
12-18-2010, 10:06 AM
I have a question. In the final mission, is there... anything in the park?

Ferdyzor
12-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Nothing important, just a lot of zombies.