PDA

View Full Version : Removing Hackers

Ruugab
12-19-2010, 10:01 PM
So I'm wondering if a vote-to-kick ability has been added yet that i am not aware of?

just recently, a player by the way of Rock-AA, was accused of hacking, by most players, including his own team

sadly, i have dont think i could have recorded a demo, but he finished, as a sniper, with about 86 kills, 23 assists, and 3 deaths

it was blatantly hacking, he would auto lock on any person near him, including those he could not see behind him, as well as shoot at walls before people would come into view from them

how are we suppose to remove people such as this? is there a server admin ability?

Edit: Video of him later, as well as WowThoseAreHuge who was hacking as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJN6uo3Ystc

TimeSynq
12-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Rock - Artificial Aiming.

Nice, haha. You wonder why these guys aren't tracked down and cut up into pieces.. ;o

RadicalTed
12-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Yeah I just ran into a guy, "[AA]WowThoseAreHuge", very obviously some kind of aimbot. I know people can aim well, but not like this. Dying the instant you come into view, every time.

relinquished
12-19-2010, 10:59 PM
I thought this game used VAC security to identify and auto-kick hackers. Maybe they still need to implement it? or they're using an outdated version.

Fortunatly, I haven't come across any hackers as of yet.

PSI Defense Up
12-19-2010, 11:01 PM
I thought this game used VAC security to identify and auto-kick hackers. Maybe they still need to implement it? or they're using an outdated version.

Fortunatly, I haven't come across any hackers as of yet.

Well as far as I know, VAC bans with a delay and doesn't kick immediately. I've never had any personal experience with it, though.

Man, those AA guys sure are awesome.

MDA400
12-19-2010, 11:02 PM
To be honest, i dont think ANY security measure works yet. let alone the whole server system is still bugged.

Ruugab
12-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Yeah I just ran into a guy, "[AA]WowThoseAreHuge", very obviously some kind of aimbot. I know people can aim well, but not like this. Dying the instant you come into view, every time.

look who killed me at the end =P

MaddPhish
12-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Just ran into Rock AA. At least text chat is in now so I could out him

ToxicRevenger
12-20-2010, 12:44 AM
Just ran into Rock AA. At least text chat is in now so I could out him

Yeah, also played him.

His team lost pretty hard though, because he wasn't helping at all. Though I think he finished with like 60+ kills and somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 deaths.

Ruugab
12-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Yeah, also played him.

His team lost pretty hard though, because he wasn't helping at all. Though I think he finished with like 60+ kills and somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 deaths.

thats how it was with me, was a sin, and he a sniper, so, after he shot i just waited for the reload and ran at him and killed him, never grappled, ever......was easy kills for me, just had to trick him

MaddPhish
12-20-2010, 02:47 AM
I just didn't bother with trying to beat them. If he needs hacks to own then he's already lost.

EchoWalker
12-20-2010, 05:52 AM
What's funny is that hack's are pretty ineffective in this game compared to others, they struggle to get a KD ration of 2:1 and as they target players first they're pretty useless agaisnt bots. Still it is a malicious buzzkill ruining a fun game, I personally have only come agaisnt one but it was enough to renew my hatred for ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag hackers.