PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Scores/Scoreboards?

PyroMomma
12-20-2010, 02:47 AM
For the last couple of days, Audiosurf has been rather buggy and I can't discern why. As far as I noticed it hasn't updated so I'm assuming it's not a bug with a recent update (or has it?).

First, I wasn't getting any points for collecting blocks (I play Eraser, and the blocks would group and then disappear like normal, but I wouldn't get any points for the entirety of the song). This was fixed by restarting Audiosurf a few times until it worked properly.

Then today, there's only one scoreboard that shows up no matter what song I play, and it wasn't even the same board to the first song I played unless for some reason my score never was added to the board when I finished it: I should have placed about halfway down the list based on my score that round if it had. The end screen lists the right song, the track loads/scores correctly, and everything is otherwise normal except that all the people and scores are exactly the same. It doesn't say what song it was for, but even restarting Audiosurf and Steam failed to fix the issue.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, is there a fix or is it something that eventually works itself out?

MaTaD
12-20-2010, 09:51 AM
have the same problem with the scoreboard!
i try it to with restart audiosurf and steam but nothing help.