PDA

View Full Version : Simple Assassin gameplay video

DuckSauce01
12-20-2010, 03:46 AM
Felt like making this, it's mostly aimed to lure people in who haven't played it to show some raw PC gameplay.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnqVt2NECj4

relinquished
12-20-2010, 12:28 PM
I guess your just starting as Assassin? your playstyle is kinda haphazardous. O_o

You die so frequently, I didn't see you get "Juiced" that entire match while the Assassin is actually the easiest class to gain juice.

BlueTrin
12-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Relinquished, that is a bit off topic :?

ShTuPm
12-20-2010, 12:47 PM
You don't see gunner-tank videos as much as you see them Assasin/Sniper videos :) Planning to make one myself.

p.s. is that my server?

p.p.s. ah, it's not.

relinquished
12-20-2010, 01:20 PM
I just find it strange, in another thread he was all gloating about how he makes Assassins look OP when he plays them while in this gameplay video you see him stumbling and flailing about, trying to hit something.

In a good playthrough I get about 18-22 kills and die about 2-4 times while destroying a sh*tload of bots and turrets and getting juiced more times than I care to count during the entire match. If he makes the Assassin LOOK OP, then I'm the person who actually MAKES them OP.

I'm sorry if I offended, I'm not trying to insult the guy. I'm just disappointed, I was hoping to see a fellow pro-Assassin at work.

DuckSauce01
12-21-2010, 07:50 AM
Well choppy fps when recording is partly the blame.
Partly me being crappy.

I have my moments though, trust me :)
It was after several hours of play that I just recorded one round, the ones before were better.

Anyway, the making Assassin look OP was a joke though, I'm not competetive enough to back that up fully :)

Magi Kavin
12-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Assassins are the bane of my existence. It's been many a day since I've been actually filled with joy to kill a certain character class, and MNC has filled that empty void.

ShTuPm
12-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Wtb working class limits already...

laazrockit
12-21-2010, 01:03 PM
Assassins are the bane of my existence. It's been many a day since I've been actually filled with joy to kill a certain character class, and MNC has filled that empty void.

As an assassin I feel that way about support

faits
12-21-2010, 01:09 PM
As an assassin I feel that way about support

Did you play the 360 version prior to all his nerfs? He was basically john rambo all taking on the entire opposing team by himself.

laazrockit
12-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Did you play the 360 version prior to all his nerfs? He was basically john rambo all taking on the entire opposing team by himself.

haha, no I never played the 360 version.