PDA

View Full Version : Not so bad..for me anyways.

Jargas
12-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Seeing tons of people who cant even launch the games and have rampant crashes in forum. Haven't tried munch yet but as far as SW goes it runs decent for me. Started off on Ultra settings and fullscreen. The game launched just fine and recognized my gamepad. made it through the first lv with no crashes. I've gotten almost none of the major problems that flood the forums accept the frame rate issue. it did slow down somewhat often on a game that should easily run given the quite old graphics. Was late whe game finished downloading so i havent gotten to check how it does on the other settings or further into the game so i will check out all this stuff tomorrow. I doubt the game will be left as is and at least most of the major issues will be addressed soon enough. Had i spent more then $12 on the games i might be upset but i love these games and i have faith that they will eventually be fixed

Fire2box
12-22-2010, 12:10 AM
The framerate issue seems to be the biggest problem and I am 100% glad I haven't both either of 360 ports. 28 FPS seems to be the bare minimum needed to play a game, crysis I guess worked at 26 FPS due to motion blurring.

that said, I know I won't be buying these until it's patched and theat doesn't seem likely until after the sales are over.

Jargas
12-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Agreed, at that frame rate its not as pretty as it could but its playable. Dip too much below that and its begins to interfere with gameplay. About to try a few more setting right now and see how it goes the ill post all m stuff on that thread to the Devs with specs and info

Stewart Gilray
12-22-2010, 09:19 AM
The framerate issue seems to be the biggest problem and I am 100% glad I haven't both either of 360 ports. 28 FPS seems to be the bare minimum needed to play a game, crysis I guess worked at 26 FPS due to motion blurring.

that said, I know I won't be buying these until it's patched and theat doesn't seem likely until after the sales are over.

We're working at it right now, and have already identified one potential problem, and are running tests here.

We'll post more about this when we have concrete evidence etc of an update.